Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2004, 06:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
camo= hick/hillbilly.... aaahhh, NOW I see why you'd like it so much Toyo. And hey dude, did you guys win the first half bowling title or what? you're home awfully early for winning the 'ship. did you find an 50+ y/o cougar that drunk, that early?? pssst.. send her home in a cab now, before she remembers where you live or what you look like. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Yeqah we won the first quarter title. and we are well on the way for the second quarter, all the the slot in the finals if we take the qaurter goes to the second place team. our goal is to take all 4 quarters this year. wich would get us an extra few hundred bucks apiece. all said n done if we win the year we should be able to pull in 6 or 700 bucks. apiece
$700 bucks won't pay your bar bill for a month!!! Maybe when you run around the alley with your "Champion" badge on you can find some 50 plus hottie with big bucks to take up the slack[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-17-2004, 06:10 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Yeah 700 bucks barely covers the cost of 36 weeks of bowling at 15 bucks a week. then ya got a bar bill minimum 360 bucks for the season. but then agin its about 20 bucks a night. 1 pitcher 1 shot and Chicken strips with fries. 20 bucks. then cards it can be about a 40 dollar night at the alley and usually is.

Old 11-17-2004, 06:10 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: Trasher

I have four kids[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I'm one broke 'ol man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

(with a 106" screen theater room)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
....and a second house in Arizona, and a PSD, and motorized toys, and a mansion in San Diego, and...and..and...!
BINGO! the lightbulb just went off! I wouldn't wanna post pics of that grand wealth either, only gives some lowlife MFer an excuse to try and extort/kidnap/shake ya down. (they don't have that problem in Utah [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] )
man 'oh man......Be easy on me now. That "Grand wealth" comes from busting my butt for years and trying to work smart (hard for me to do) I like to pay cash for what I have and what I have is nothing like you think I have. You make it sounds nice though.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-17-2004, 06:19 PM
Pro Rider

$700 bucks won't pay your bar bill for a month!!! Maybe when you run around the alley with your "Champion" badge on you can find some 50 plus hottie with big bucks to take up the slack[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
heh, heh, heh....yep. he could land a real treasure... like the time our local alley-pro was within inches of scoring with Marge, and she backed out at the last second. Man, that woulda been huge, cuz Marge is highly coveted even though the good book says "thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife". i mean, wouldn't you covet a hot dish like Marge?? grrrrrowl!

Old 11-17-2004, 06:32 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders

heh, heh, heh....yep. he could land a real treasure... like the time our local alley-pro was within inches of scoring with Marge, and she backed out at the last second. Man, that woulda been huge, cuz Marge is highly coveted even though the good book says "thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife". i mean, wouldn't you covet a hot dish like Marge?? grrrrrowl!
She backed out at the last second? backed out of what?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-17-2004, 09:56 PM
Pro Rider

My Dearest Confused,

I would just like to tell you that camo is cool and you are not....so there.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] It's kind of like painting it Red, White, and Blue....it's a small town version of American Patriotism.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Oh, and Heidi is a nice lady that was buying her Old Man a 4-wheeler for Christmas. I just had to put my useless 2 cents into the pot...ya know, like I usually do.

I hope all my FBK Brothers have a nice evening.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-18-2004, 01:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Whitewater
My Dearest Confused,

I would just like to tell you that camo is cool and you are not....so there.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] It's kind of like painting it Red, White, and Blue....it's a small town version of American Patriotism.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Oh, and Heidi is a nice lady that was buying her Old Man a 4-wheeler for Christmas. I just had to put my useless 2 cents into the pot...ya know, like I usually do.

I hope all my FBK Brothers have a nice evening.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
actually, i've always thought the stars and stripes looks really cool, like on Easy Rider. I just saw another guy's pics and he had a sport model quad (Predator??) done in the stars and stripes, and it looked cool. but, red, white and blue look good together, even when it's not done in the US Flag motif. to the contrary,various shades of green, beige, brown and yellow look a lot more like vomit!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] It just looks too vietnam/army to me. but hey, if i think it's hideous, then it must be beautiful, cuz I'm from Pinko-land and must be a draft-dodging commie-type. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

blah, blah, blah.... where can i ogle Heidi's pics like you were???

Old 11-18-2004, 05:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey, where's MD been? I see him lurking around other threads. did you guys offend him the way you offended poor old Flanders?

MD, did you ever get the wiring solved?? thanksgiving is just around the corner.....

Old 11-18-2004, 12:18 PM
Pro Rider

all the threads have been pretty slow lately. Can't imagine everyone working instead of lerking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Do we have to change Festus/Toyo/OneFlyCowboy to Thread killer now?

Old 11-18-2004, 12:37 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, I saw that thread, but I don't know the whole story.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel