Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 07:44 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: QuadKaryn
Jack will definitely be in the house!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I guess me and LJ are still going. Was supposed to go play airsoft at Ft. Ord this coming weekend but the people flaked out. Imagine that...people flaking on stuff around here. I think there's something in the water in Fresno. I only flaked on LJ one time riding. I think I was sick then. Or woke up after noon. LOL

Your JD is safe. You know I don't drink. I drink vicariously through others. Makes for really good late night stories around the campfires. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Reminds me I need to do that DVD finally. LOL. No, it's not done yet. Really haven't done much with it...don't have much. But I've got one of a Jeep trip...surely to make anyone watching it car sick.

LJ: I think the next trip up to Star Lakes Karyn should bring her truck... that Sub made it up there... LOL

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-05-2005, 10:56 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Jack will definitely be in the house!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Your JD is safe. You know I don't drink. I drink vicariously through others. Makes for really good late night stories around the campfires. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LJ:

What happens near the camp fire, stays at the camp fire[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just like vegas...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2005, 12:51 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Good afternoon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I saw that post and replied. Skinner, you should know it's a lost cause[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Yeah, I saw the reply.

I realise that, but sometimes you just have to keep pushing and proding. I would hate to see my friends get screwed if something goes wrong. You might do everything right, but if you get cut off by some jack@ss on the highway everything can go to hell in a handbasket real quick. I know everyone works hard (unlike me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ) for all the things they have. Hate to see them lose it all.
That thread is a lost cause[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I like the comment about DMV knowing the vehicle book[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Last time I checked, they don't write citations and when they are cited[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I don't think the "CLERK" will remember their conversation in court[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

After all my years of being in the business[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I just tell them " sign next to the "X", it's not an admission of guilt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just a promise to appear[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]" And then I think Ka Ching as the $$$$ signs roll in my eyes for the O.T. for court[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2005, 12:53 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher

Your JD is safe. You know I don't drink. I drink vicariously through others. Makes for really good late night stories around the campfires. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LJ:

What happens near the camp fire, stays at the camp fire[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just like vegas...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
LOL! not with this group[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2005, 01:00 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
Unless someone brings a video camera....

Old 10-05-2005, 01:06 PM
Air Cooled Rider

That thread is a lost cause[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I like the comment about DMV knowing the vehicle book[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Last time I checked, they don't write citations and when they are cited[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I don't think the "CLERK" will remember their conversation in court[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
No disrespect meant to DMV employees, but just because they work there doesn't mean they know WTF they are talking about. The relevant sections are clear. They aren't heavily enforced, but with the newer trailers getting bigger (and HEAVIER) accidents will happen. It will probably be something like a MADD situation. Someone loses a loved one and takes action.

Also find it interesting when you start to get emails.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

After all my years of being in the business[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I just tell them " sign next to the "X", it's not an admission of guilt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just a promise to appear[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]" And then I think Ka Ching as the $$$$ signs roll in my eyes for the O.T. for court[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yep.

One thing I found on the CHP website, they don't receive any money from the tickets they write. It all goes to the county of the violation.

Old 10-05-2005, 01:16 PM
Quad Patrol

No disrespect meant to DMV employees, but just because they work there doesn't mean they know WTF they are talking about. The relevant sections are clear. They aren't heavily enforced, but with the newer trailers getting bigger (and HEAVIER) accidents will happen. It will probably be something like a MADD situation. Someone loses a loved one and takes action.

Also find it interesting when you start to get emails.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL! I initially typed a reply, then, I remembered I'd had these "conversations" tooooo many times over the years.

Yep.

One thing I found on the CHP website, they don't receive any money from the tickets they write. It all goes to the county of the violation.
Hhmmmm, they get a cut[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'll have to try and get the pay out percentages.

Old 10-05-2005, 02:18 PM
Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: [b]Trasher[/b

That's my Credo. I use it everywhere....bedroom, pasture, barn, Skinners house...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2005, 05:41 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
That's my Credo. I use it everywhere....bedroom, pasture, barn, Skinners house...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
You pig! You said you'd never say a word! j/k

Old 10-05-2005, 05:44 PM
Air Cooled Rider

LOL! I initially typed a reply, then, I remembered I'd had these "conversations" tooooo many times over the years.
There was a deleted post in there...was that you? MSN is a piece of garbage so I don't get most of the posts via email. It's funny when I get them that way, but they are gone on the website. LOL. Yahoo's Group site is MUCH better. I ALWAYS get the posts from those groups.

Hhmmmm, they get a cut[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'll have to try and get the pay out percentages.
According to their site the county keeps it all. I know that with local the county gets it, and the city (or other jurisdiction) has to sign a revenue signing agreement. It all goes through the county court.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel