Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2005, 01:46 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher

Trailer trash is all around ya? Maybe festus might make a run down to find a new alley cat.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I would not be surprised if Festus showed up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] if there is an alley cat running, festus might be, the reason why[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2005, 01:56 AM
Quad Patrol

Well, went looking for a Hawse fairing today. But, had no luck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]Think I'm going to go and visit a metal shop and see what they have laying around. I'm trying to get r done for this weekend. With all the rain we are getting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I think I might need it. Especially, if I have a chance to pull a black and red warrior[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] out of a little trouble[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Skinner, the plans are still to go[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] it will only be the kids and I, wife gets off in the morning and has things to do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Boy, will I miss her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Anyways, I hope the rain stops for Saturday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2005, 02:51 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

MD, i removed my Hawse Fairlead when i put on a roller fairlead. i still have my Hawse one kicking around. did you look at roller style fairlead? I thot they were supposed to be much better.

Hoss, that was quite a long story to tell us ya can't find a nice sheep farm. seriously, your old hood is worth mucho $$. you're moving to a semi-depressed area. seems to me you could be a land baron in the new hood. are ya worried about the kinda elements your kids will get exposed to now?

well first day of golf this year and i broke 90!! (89 on a par 72). That's a great score for me. had to take my dad out for all the help around the house. no more r&r until the rest of the jobs are done. Hoss, at least you can just sell your place as is. not me.. lots of finishing to do on an 8 year reno special. but the light is just beginning to show. we hope to list in early April.

Old 02-16-2005, 11:50 AM
Pro Rider

roller fairleads are better at extreme angles and loads but you probably don't need to go that far with your quad. Plus it will be bigger and weight more. Might help to keep the front end down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2005, 12:27 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

MD I've only gotten stuck once at Hollister. It was in the Adobe Section on the north side. Water had pooled up and I slid right down trying to go around it. Almost pegged on the rev limiter and I made it out, But they've fixed that (now slopes off the side of the hill) and they close the Adobe Section when it rains. I'm just waiting for Rancho Rd. Should be really nasty. Just have to make sure no idiots on dirt bikes try and pull out in front of me. You'll be needing to rescue them from my front bumper.

I so wish it would stop raining...IN my office. Sitting at my desk and got a drop on my shoulder... LOL Our roofs are seriously jacked here. In the process of getting bids to re-roof. All I have to say...good thing I don't have to pay for em. LOL

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 02-16-2005, 02:38 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Oh sure i introduce Hoss to blow up sheep and he runs outta town with her cheatin on his wife. sheesh. maybe they got live sheep in the area. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I am all about depressed areas. although i am suprised you found a commesurate salary in a depressed area to that of the Beverly hills of Utah where you was [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] why dont you just buy a whole trailer park, bulldoze it and send em all walkin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

Old 02-16-2005, 02:56 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
MD, i removed my Hawse Fairlead when i put on a roller fairlead. i still have my Hawse one kicking around. did you look at roller style fairlead? I thot they were supposed to be much better.

well first day of golf this year and i broke 90!! (89 on a par 72). That's a great score for me.

I'm with Creator on the roller fairlead. Too big;Q I know what I'm doing is on the extreme side for a Z400[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] but, when I saw the picture that Warns has, I thought, HHHMMMM, I could use that sometimes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] especially during hunting season[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]I like to get the most out of my quads[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And I want to do the Rubicon this spring[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and some other spots. So, if I get "stupid"" and push the envelope[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I might need it.

So, if I strike out today (on a Hawse) and your willing to get rid of it, we can talk[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Shoot, when I play golf, (if that's what you want to call it) my green fees don't even pay for the divits[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I leave behind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2005, 02:57 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
why dont you just buy a whole trailer park, bulldoze it and send em all walkin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].
then make a track to ride on and have a rv park i'll rent a space

Old 02-16-2005, 02:58 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: TrasherMight help to keep the front end down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Creator, I'll have to weight the set up when I'm done. One of the things I am looking at, is keeping the front end down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I'm not into wheelies, especially riding up the side of a dune[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Even leaning forward, I've had it come over on me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2005, 03:02 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior Just have to make sure no idiots on dirt bikes try and pull out in front of me. You'll be needing to rescue them from my front bumper.

I so wish it would stop raining...IN my office. Sitting at my desk and got a drop on my shoulder... LOL Our roofs are seriously jacked here. In the process of getting bids to re-roof. All I have to say...good thing I don't have to pay for em. LOL
LMFAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I hear you about the dirt bikes. They were doing that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] when we were there last[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] And "IF" the winch is up and running, I won't have a problem wrapping it around their azz to remove them from the black and red warrior[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Shoot, I know how much it is to replace a house roof[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel