Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2004, 03:16 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Watching Jeff Gordon's custom made Motor Home on the Travel Channel. That thing is cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Only costed him $1.6 million[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2004, 03:54 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Well I filled up the truck on my own dime to go up there. Was gonna take the bike and decided not to. Well, getting ready to head up and get...umm...well...talked sternly to by a woman if you know what I mean..and take my truck home and ride with my friend, his gf and her friend. So I was already in a bad mood....

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 11-22-2004, 03:57 AM
Quad Patrol

That suxs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] If you had taken your truck, you could of just left them

Old 11-22-2004, 05:20 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

skinner, ya had me all excited that ya didn't sleep well cuz you were too busy makin' farm animal noises with ..."her friend" ( I sure hope her friend was female). after all the abuse Hoss has heaped on ya about your romance life, i thot you could really put him in his place with a loud and proud: "smell my finger!!".... BUT NO!! turns out you're momma chewed you out (that IS the stern talkin to from a woman wasn't it??) and ruined your weekend.

MD, a lotta you guys follow some of your college stars north. Our QB today is Montana'a all-time greatest athlete (as voted on by ?? media??).... Dave Dickenson. and the team that won had Andre Rison for a few games this year.

before you guys crucify me, let me lead with:9/11 was a huge tragedy and so was the huge loss of ALL life. several hundred PD & FD lost their lives in the line of duty which is noble and tragic. it's NOT heroic and it bothers me every time i hear it (over and over again). because they lost their lives in the line of duty, their families will be finacially looked after for the rest of their lives. so why all the fundraising for the PD and FD? what about the 1000s of others who lost their lives, and their families will see no financial assistance whatsoever?? and these folks weren't employed in the high risk FD and PD occupations where you accept risk and danger as part of the day to day job hazard. they were just average working class, many with zero benefits. we hear nothing about their losses. it just seems over the top, and unfair to the 1000s of others. i guess they're not as easily identifiable as a large group. but i thought some of those companies lost 100s of employees. in no way do i disrespect or belittle the losses suffered by the PD/FD, i just think some of the others got it worse with zero recognition.the message seems like the only loss of life that matters is the PD/FD, and if you weren't one of them, then you're just a POS. i just think ALL the losses are EQUALLY tragic, not just one group's losses.

okay, go ahead and let me have it. unload your 10mm Glocks and AR-15s on me. (is AR-15 code for your bra size if you cross-dress??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] in that case, I have an AR-20!). WTF do i know, i'm just a pinko-commie Canadian (there's some quote material for ya creator).

Old 11-22-2004, 09:44 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Rescue...that was the plan. It's like 15 min from the condo to Miami.

No, I wasn't being b*itched at by my mom. It was the moaner's friend, with moaner right behind her. <insert nagging b*tch noises> I think we are all familiar with that. At least it was nice to wake-up this morning to the sound of the radio...

The only thing that got me into a decent mood was there is now actual cell service at the condo. Gotta love those mega-billion dollar mergers. (Cingular buying AT&T WS).

I hear ya on that confused. Nobody cares about Juan the bus boy at Windows on the World. Though, many of the other people are getting some seriously nice change as well. There was an article not too long ago. I think the avg. payout for most people was well into 7 figures. Though FD, PD & PA workers were getting a bit higher on avg. Hell, some companies were pretty much wiped out.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 11-22-2004, 01:17 PM
Quad Patrol

LMAO, Confused, I think it depends on where that finger was last at[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

On to a more serious matter. I understand and agree with what you guys are saying about the "heros" of 9/11. We also have a memorial for them at our dept. What I have a problem with is, where exactly is all this charity money going too? There must of been millions of dollars donated to the "cause" But, what people don't realize is what Skinner alluded to. the 7 digit payout. Yes, the federal gov't payed out over 1 million dollars to each lost soul's family. It was to help keep insurance companies and businesses from going bankrupt from law suits. In my opinion, they don't need anymore. That is more then enough money to pay for juniors college fund, pay off the house, buy the new boyfriend/girlfriend a new bemmer, etc, etc. And I get tired of hearing about the firefighters that lost their lives. They were doing their jobs, just like the police officers who died. If they ran away, then they were cowards and should not have been in the field[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] It burned me when a rookie firefighter's mother tried sueing the city of NY because her son died, why??? because the building fell. Who would of thought a building would stand very long with thousands of gallons of fuel burning it's inner core. I'm sure he was rolling over in his grave at her suing for him, doing his job. Just like the mother's and father's b!tching about their sons/daughters dying in a war, while being in the military!!! Wake up people!!! that's the profession or better said, the occupation they PICKED to be in at the moment.... No one forced them to join or do it. AAARRRRGGGGGGGG[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

I'll get off my horse now. MD

Old 11-22-2004, 02:04 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

YOU HEARTLESS BASTARDS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Ok well you guys are right [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] As anyone dying (except dirtbags, terrorists, and canadians[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]) is a sad thing and hard on people. Police officers, Firemen, Soldiers, Marines, Squids, Average daily Joe dudes drivin their car. There is inherant risk in everything we due. and someone needs to assume responsibility for those risks. Its called personal accountability. Firemen, policemen and soldiers of 3 yr O-1 or E-8 Payscale and Higher are all compensated well for their risks they take. and all this suing crap for people dyin at work WTF. its part of the job they knew about when they signed up. its life!

Old 11-22-2004, 02:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well said MD, i wanted to say most of that too, but i was too much of a coward to rock the boat too much, cuz i know how psychotic and sensitive Americans are. I didn't want one of ya coming up here with your right to bear arms and blowing me away.

hey toyo, glad to see Canadians finished 3rd on your list behind terrrorists and dirtbags. But you're right, cuz when yet another of your brain-dead pilots blew up a group of Canadian soldiers, the penalty was he had to eat extra servings of the army food. seriously, he got off with nothing, and he did make a huge error. luckily, they were only Canadians, so no one in the US lost any sleep over it (imagine the outrage had they blown up ONE of their own?).

we are statute-barred from suing our employers. unlike you sue-crazy Americans that sue for anything and everything. most of our provinces have banned lawsuits for MVAs/injuries, unless they're really serious. BUT in exchange for losing your "right" to sue, they pay your full wages,medical and re-training (if necessary) for work injuries. mvas are a little different. but we are always very close behind your litigation monster, asbestos, toxic mold, etc...

Old 11-22-2004, 02:31 PM
Pro Rider

Hey, I'm researching Asbestos regs right now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2004, 02:38 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Friendly fire is an inherant risk of military excersizes. Dude Chit happens and luckily it was canadians that recieved the chit [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Well in all fairness, canada is a kewl place to visit. They have pretty good Massage parlors [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] A lil oral tube steak massage on your lunch break [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel