Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2005, 02:14 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Happy birthday day LJ!

And happy Monday to everyone else!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Why thank you DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] IT was a good Monday, got a 85 on my test in Critical Thinking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Still hate the class though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 10-11-2005, 02:15 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Thanks Guys!
Havent celebrated yet. IE dinner or something.
Thought mom and dad were taking you to dinner tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-11-2005, 02:18 AM
Quad Patrol

Tonight I needed to clear my head[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and decided to do some welding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] found out that breathing in toxic fumes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] helps clear my head and I can focus on my school work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-11-2005, 02:24 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Thanks Guys!
Thought mom and dad were taking you to dinner tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Yeah. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

LOL Dad had some plane problems wherever he was last night so he was up all night or something. And didnt get into fresno untill 6pm.Hes been up 24hrs. Plans changed. lol

Old 10-11-2005, 02:25 AM
Pro Rider

Tonight I needed to clear my head[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and decided to do some welding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] found out that breathing in toxic fumes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] helps clear my head and I can focus on my school work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ohhhh Like painting fender flares for the jeep in the garage. I seeeee. hehehe

Old 10-11-2005, 02:30 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
LOL! well I don't think she was wearing dinnerware[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] So, maybe it is body jewelry[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
LOL.

It was some friends (or rather people....) I know from some online hangout. The girl I knew was the one who had the Pyrex...and her fiance decided to show everyone... Her cousin was the one with the Jewelry. Not bad for a 40+ y/o (her oldest is early 20s, I think.)

The fiance was wanting to know where they street race. We could here a couple of morons on crotch rockets near there (LJ: Hobby Town) (Hoss: Temple in Fresno, CA LOL)
Street Racing is BAD! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
And i have no clue where any of the local hotspots are. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Honestly i wish there was a track near here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-11-2005, 02:38 AM
Quad Patrol

Thanks Guys!
Yeah. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

LOL Dad had some plane problems wherever he was last night so he was up all night or something. And didnt get into fresno untill 6pm.Hes been up 24hrs. Plans changed. lol
That suxs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Guess yoiu just have to pick a "better" steak house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-11-2005, 02:40 AM
Quad Patrol

Ohhhh Like painting fender flares for the jeep in the garage. I seeeee. hehehe
LOL! Yea, it was late, so, we closed the garage door for a few more passes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Bad idea[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] need to get a fan to help move the air when the door is only open a foot or two.

Old 10-11-2005, 02:42 AM
Quad Patrol

LOL! well I don't think she was wearing dinnerware[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] So, maybe it is body jewelry[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
LOL.

It was some friends (or rather people....) I know from some online hangout. The girl I knew was the one who had the Pyrex...and her fiance decided to show everyone... Her cousin was the one with the Jewelry. Not bad for a 40+ y/o (her oldest is early 20s, I think.)

The fiance was wanting to know where they street race. We could here a couple of morons on crotch rockets near there (LJ: Hobby Town) (Hoss: Temple in Fresno, CA LOL)
And i have no clue where any of the local hotspots are. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Honestly i wish there was a track near here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Sure you do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You just posted how you raced a F250 6.0[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and blew it's doors off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] You just race where ever you are at the time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] your foot gets heavy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-11-2005, 03:53 AM
Pro Rider

LOL.

Sure you do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You just posted how you raced a F250 6.0[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and blew it's doors off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] You just race where ever you are at the time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] your foot gets heavy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
pshh. Not ANYWHERE, I do have my limits and safetys.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I would like to see more legalized racing. Get the idiots off the road. Well thats the idea anyways. lol.
Provide some weekend entertainment and a place to hangout. Itd be fun to watch.

And my foots not that heavy. I still managed 17.6mpg. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Though I cant seem to get any better than 14 in the jeep. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Sometimes as low as 11mpg.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel