Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2005, 06:44 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: mstrquad
i have all that on my steet truck and a 30 gal gas tank for the quads, do you want to do the rubicon? i'm up for it. start early and ride like the wind! well you be making the poker run?
Yes, I'll have to wait until after May, but, I do want to do it. There's a jeep show on Spike TV, they are fitting a jeep for rock climbing, pretty sweet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

It's still up in the air[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Everytime I commit to something, more then not, I'm cancelling out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] it is on the calendar[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I take it, the actual run is on Saturday?
poker run is on satday but we will be riding all 3 day have to mark the trail. and go to neils falls and the look out tower. and just go for a cruz. last time i rode maybe 100 miles in 2 days.

Old 02-19-2005, 06:52 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mstrquad

It's still up in the air[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Everytime I commit to something, more then not, I'm cancelling out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] it is on the calendar[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I take it, the actual run is on Saturday?
poker run is on satday but we will be riding all 3 day have to mark the trail. and go to neils falls and the look out tower. and just go for a cruz. last time i rode maybe 100 miles in 2 days.[/quote]

Sounds great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll have to sit with the wife and see if we can swing the weekend. She graduates 3 weeks after that, so, it might be crunch time for her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

No riding for you this weekend?

Old 02-19-2005, 07:23 PM
Range Rover

nope have to work today and monday

Old 02-19-2005, 07:32 PM
Quad Patrol

I hear ya[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Man, I hope they are staying dry at Hollister. We have thunder and lightning, with the rain coming down sideways[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Wind is terrible.

Old 02-19-2005, 07:33 PM
Range Rover

look at the weather radir

Old 02-19-2005, 07:35 PM
Range Rover

just look and you better baten down the hatches you going to getn it

Old 02-19-2005, 07:51 PM
Quad Patrol

Looking out my window is bad enough[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] don't really want to see what's coming[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2005, 07:55 PM
Quad Patrol

Oh man, that's a nasty cell coming up from the south[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] And that's exactly where the wind is coming from[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I'm sure we'll get every bit of it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2005, 01:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Oh man, that's a nasty cell coming up from the south[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] And that's exactly where the wind is coming from[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I'm sure we'll get every bit of it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
makes sense, cuz the north has been clear, sunny and warm in the sun, just about freezing at night. been this way for almost 2 weeks.

Old 02-21-2005, 03:52 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

makes sense, cuz the north has been clear, sunny and warm in the sun, just about freezing at night. been this way for almost 2 weeks.
All of our nasty storms come out of the south, they are usually swirling around. I think this last storm came through 2-3 times[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel