Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2004, 03:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

No, I wasn't being b*itched at by my mom. It was the moaner's friend, with moaner right behind her. <insert nagging b*tch noises> I think we are all familiar with that. At least it was nice to wake-up this morning to the sound of the radio...
heh, heh, heh. that reminds me of this past weekends sermon with Rev. Lovejoy which would mirror your situation Skinner. I can't recall which section of the New Testament that he quoted, but essentially the wise words were "the best part about a BJ is the peace and quiet".

Old 11-22-2004, 03:19 PM
Pro Rider

That would be found in the book of Ruth.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2004, 05:44 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

IIRC, we can't sue our employers for On The Job injuries as well. It goes to the pit of hell we call workers compensation insurance. We had a guy hurt on the job when he hit his foot with a shovel or something...yeah...idiot. Didn't go to the dr. Didn't file a claim until AFTER he got laid off when work slowed down. He ended up with several grand, medical, all that garbage. We get a letter from the insurance company saying what needed to be said for us to finally term him. His lawyer sent us a letter saying they are going to sue us blah blah blah. Office manager wrote on her polite letters that says FU between the lines ins. company says X, your boy hasn't notified us he's available to come back to work so BYE BYE!

HOWEVER, your family, well rather your estate can sue your employer. You can't waive another person's right to sue someone. All those waivers they make you sign when you do something dangerous...only good if you are maimed, etc. If you die...not worth a dang thing. Your estate can still sue them. That's why I don't borrow friends bikes. I know if I did, my mom would sue them if I was killed or maimed and rendered incompacitated. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 11-22-2004, 05:48 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders
heh, heh, heh. that reminds me of this past weekends sermon with Rev. Lovejoy which would mirror your situation Skinner. I can't recall which section of the New Testament that he quoted, but essentially the wise words were "the best part about a BJ is the peace and quiet".
She couldn't even do that quietly.

Old 11-22-2004, 05:48 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior... That's why I don't borrow friends bikes. I know if I did, my mom would sue them if I was killed or maimed and rendered incompacitated. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Dude you need to get your mom under control. you can't allow her to think that is an acceptable practice. You tell her your a big boy and assume all responsibility for the risks you take and she is not allowed to. and tell her if she goes against your will and does such she wont see you in hevan [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] thats just nutz

Old 11-22-2004, 05:53 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
That would be found in the book of Ruth.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
So that's wifey's name. Or is that part of that Book of Mormon thingy majobber?

I'm still looking for a Mormon girl. I think they have more respect than to cuss in a church. Maybe.

Old 11-22-2004, 05:56 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders
She couldn't even do that quietly.
I've seen movies where they're noisy at it... sure looks fun when they're noisy. still hard to understand a whole lotta words tho. sounds more like gargling with mouth wash. well, i guess it is a mouth wash of sorts. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2004, 05:56 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Whitewater
So that's wifey's name. Or is that part of that Book of Mormon thingy majobber?

I'm still looking for a Mormon girl. I think they have more respect than to cuss in a church. Maybe.
A MORMON GIRL? Dude thats like shackin up with a gramma. Get yourself a nice Catholic Girl Their straight up freaks!!!

Old 11-22-2004, 05:58 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Dude you need to get your mom under control. you can't allow her to think that is an acceptable practice. You tell her your a big boy and assume all responsibility for the risks you take and she is not allowed to. and tell her if she goes against your will and does such she wont see you in hevan [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] thats just nutz
She's a Victim. She never lets anything go. She'll feel it's owed to her. Don't try to understand the logic. Nod your head, walk away and just say to yourself WTF? That's what I do.

She told my brother if I was under 21 she would have made me take the Warrior back when I bought it. BWAHAHAHA. Yeah OK. I was what...ummm...26. You see what kind of thinking I have to deal with.

Old 11-22-2004, 06:01 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
A MORMON GIRL? Dude thats like shackin up with a gramma. Get yourself a nice Catholic Girl Their straight up freaks!!!
LMAO. You don't know many do you? Only time I've been straight up propositioned online was by a Mormon Girl. Wait...she was being baptised in like 4 days so I guess technically she wasn't... Took a bit of talking to her to drive home the point of...if it's not ok to do it after Sunday, is it really OK to do it on Thursday? I figure if you're gonna make a big deal out of practicing or believing in something, do it. Don't be a damn hipocrit. I've known too many "Good Christians" that are THE biggest hippocrits I've ever met.

They (Mormon Girls aka Naughty Little Mormon Girls) just have that outward appearance of being sweet, nice and pure. But deep down, they are freaks. Maybe not THAT deep.

Plus you have to watch out for those Catholics...they don't like to use the birth control....bad bad bad bad bad. I know one girl, hell woman, she's in her 30s. She's a devout Catholic and only uses the rythm method...and she's not married. Sorry, I don't see the freaking logic in that. I guess birth control is more of a sin than sex out of marriage. I figure if I'm gonna do something that's gonna make me go to hell(1), might as well do it up right!

(1) One must believe such things will actually happen in the first place.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel