Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2005, 03:44 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: Trasher
Hope I am out of school before the game is over tomorrow night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I think it's already over[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
They sure did play like they wanted to give that game away[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I want to see the celebration[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
"Celebration" I call it a riot. I've never understood that. Let's celebrate by jacking up our town. WOOHOO! Fsckin morons.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-26-2005, 03:46 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Is it me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] or are the White Sox pitchers having a hard time finding the strike zone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Just pitch to them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If they beat you, (which I said the Sox would lose tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Let them hit the dang thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
excuse me, but the Astros walked in the back-breaking run in the 14th.
Hey, didn't you post yesterday, your packing the computer and wouldn't be ON for awhile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!!!!!

I guess I was hoping they would just lose the game[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] especially when I already had in my mind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] they were going to do that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

But at that point in the game, I think Houston had already lost it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] How would you have liked sitting there and seeing your manager throw a stool after that homerun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2005, 03:48 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
You know, they have lotions[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] that give you the same sensations[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
This was definately not a "pleasurable" experience. It was downright painful. Like a really bad sunburn.
Not good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2005, 03:50 PM
Quad Patrol

Hope I am out of school before the game is over tomorrow night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
They sure did play like they wanted to give that game away[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I want to see the celebration[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
"Celebration" I call it a riot. I've never understood that. Let's celebrate by jacking up our town. WOOHOO! Fsckin morons.
Hey, it's the South Side of Chicago[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] what do you expect[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I know what your saying. Doesn't make sense to me either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Sometimes, make me wish teams don't win it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2005, 04:46 PM
Pro Rider

It's not lookin good for them at 3-0. Has any team ever come back? Was it the Yankees a few years ago?
Yup. Its happened.

Old 10-26-2005, 04:49 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
w00t power is back on. FINNALY . haha ice cream is melted though. I shoulda stuck it in the trailer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

And im finding out one of these drugs im on is really cool. Side affects include: Loss of appetite, tingly feet, sodas taste different, really tingly face everyonce in a while, and im sure ill notice more. But the best of all is that i DONT GET MIGRAINES ANY MORE. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Btw, My face is really wierd feeling. haha

sounds like Crystal-Meth. is that tingling in the face spiders that you feel are coming out of your face? (seriously, that's one of the common hallucinations , so they pick at their face and it gets all pock marked).
At least i know its not my meds now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2005, 04:50 PM
Pro Rider

It's not lookin good for them at 3-0. Has any team ever come back? Was it the Yankees a few years ago?
No team has ever overcome a 0-3 deficit in the World Series. As far as the play-offs, Boston overcame a 0-3 deficit last year against the Yankees. Only time it has been done in the playoffs.
You sure? man i thought i heard somewhere that a team had. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2005, 07:34 PM
Pro Rider

Baseball sucks! So does Hockey![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2005, 08:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Baseball sucks! So does Hockey![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
you forgot football, tennis, and Basket Ball. Golf, now that's a real mans sport.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] "oh that's right. You don't play that sport do you?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2005, 08:08 PM
Pro Rider

Aw $hit, I forgot to say golf.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel