Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 08:31 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Theprice of diesel fluctuated $0.52 yesterday from the time i went to work to the time i went home. 3:15 am $2.57 a gal. 2:45pm $2.05 a gal. Wasnt awake enough to see what it was this am This spring forward deal is killing me this week. My brain still thinks I am getting up at 1:35 am.
$2.05 a gallon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I just paid $2.49 and that was .16 cent cheaper then the other 4 stations in town. Where's $2.05 at????

Old 04-07-2005, 08:34 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Hell, DST suprised me Sunday morning. I thought it was this coming weekend. I can never remember when it is.

Congress is thinking about extending DST. Have it start first weekend in March and go through the last weekend in NOv. Supposed to save a bunch of money for lighting.
Why, not every state follows it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and, why our they worried about what we spend on lighting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]It only lines their pockets with more money[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-07-2005, 08:51 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: rescuediver

$2.05 a gallon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I just paid $2.49 and that was .16 cent cheaper then the other 4 stations in town. Where's $2.05 at????
Out in the middle of no where. Didnt last long though back up to $2.55 on way home. Reg un leaded was $2.57 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Not sure weather or not to fill up the pick up now or wait [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] It is only for riding/camping trips. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-07-2005, 09:12 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

Out in the middle of no where. Didnt last long though back up to $2.55 on way home. Reg un leaded was $2.57 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Not sure weather or not to fill up the pick up now or wait [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] It is only for riding/camping trips. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I hear you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Right now, if I'm below half a tank, and I see it cheaper (at a respectable station) I'll fill up. From the looks of it, it's only going up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2005, 02:30 AM
Pro Rider

Woohoo. Lift came today. Gonna try to get that on and pick up some tires this weekend.

And in good tradition ill say im gonna post pics. haha. Its gonna be a huge post with all the pics ive promised over the last few weeeks. haha

And to stay on topic. The 33s without gears on my jeep is gonna give me about 13-14 mpg.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2005, 02:57 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Woohoo. Lift came today. Gonna try to get that on and pick up some tires this weekend.

And in good tradition ill say im gonna post pics. haha. Its gonna be a huge post with all the pics ive promised over the last few weeeks. haha

And to stay on topic. The 33s without gears on my jeep is gonna give me about 13-14 mpg.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
What lift did you get? Can't wait for all those pictures[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Just noticed, your supporting member flag isn't showing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]What's up with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

That's decent mileage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]But, I would think you'd get better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] My brother had the bolts holding his Dana gears fall out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and wedge in the gears[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] We took it to the shop yesterday, broke a few teeth on the pinion gear[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2005, 02:58 AM
Quad Patrol

LJ, any new snow at Miami? I was up in Sonora earlier today, was raining pretty good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2005, 03:14 AM
Pro Rider

What lift did you get? Can't wait for all those pictures[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Just noticed, your supporting member flag isn't showing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]What's up with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

That's decent mileage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]But, I would think you'd get better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] My brother had the bolts holding his Dana gears fall out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and wedge in the gears[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] We took it to the shop yesterday, broke a few teeth on the pinion gear[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
I got a Rustys Offroad 3" suspension and a 1" Body lift.. IM just "hoping" my mileage is that good. After the gears itll be better i hope. lol

YEah. I dont know why my supporting member thing hasnt shown up yet.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2005, 03:16 AM
Pro Rider

LJ, any new snow at Miami? I was up in Sonora earlier today, was raining pretty good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Not sure. I know there was monday. But im sure its gone now. I dont know if this recent storm has brought any new snow or not.

Old 04-08-2005, 03:29 AM
Quad Patrol

I got a Rustys Offroad 3" suspension and a 1" Body lift.. IM just "hoping" my mileage is that good. After the gears itll be better i hope. lol

YEah. I dont know why my supporting member thing hasnt shown up yet.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][/quote]

It amazes me that my big rig[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] gets better mileage then jeeps[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

You need to send a email to moderators@atvconnection.com and let them know your supporting member icon hasn't popped up yet. Then, your account will be reset. Unfortunatley, can't do it any other way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel