Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2005, 01:51 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: powerstroke01

If the quad gets done this week i can show you around..
Cool PS01, I think I am going to stage out of kamook??(I think that was the name of the closer area??the first left off 41)

Old 04-18-2005, 02:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

If the quad gets done this week i can show you around..
Cool PS01, I think I am going to stage out of kamook??(I think that was the name of the closer area??the first left off 41)
Yup.

Old 04-18-2005, 03:43 PM
Pro Rider

Sweet! Check out this sig a freind made me for some forums im on!

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/11089/s_sig_small.jpg

Using Pics of teh jeep.

Old 04-18-2005, 04:09 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: rescuediver

Looks like you've been taken care of by dbeck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
??
dbeck finally set up LJ's supporting membership[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2005, 04:13 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Ok, that was a joke about getting flashed. sheesh. LOL.

Usually when I go, I stick to the beach. I'm not big into shopping..I see too much stuff I'd like, but can't afford....of course then there's the stuff in the stores. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yeah, we set up the poker run route. We'll be posting a map pretty soon, I think. Probably make some copies and what not as well. It's a little longer than last year.
See, I live with 4 ladies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] so, shopping is something that I do to spend a little more time with the family[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Plus, the side show is nice too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I might have 2 more riders for the Poker Run[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Friend FINALLY[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] bought his quads. Went all the way down to basically Mexico to get them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] 2 '04 Z400's.

Old 04-18-2005, 04:16 PM
Quad Patrol

Sweet! Check out this sig a freind made me for some forums im on!

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/11089/s_sig_small.jpg

Using Pics of teh jeep.
That's pretty sweet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]Looks just like a brosure for Jeeps[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2005, 04:52 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I'll have to see on that (Miami this weekend). Might be going for a drive up north. Or a long drive off a cliff with a short run. j/k.

Good to see they got it fixed. Not to bad for what was that....$90 give or take. And it only took a week.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 04-18-2005, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider

[I might have 2 more riders for the Poker Run[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Friend FINALLY[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] bought his quads. Went all the way down to basically Mexico to get them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] 2 '04 Z400's.
Where did he finally pick em up? At a local dealership?

Old 04-19-2005, 01:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well guys it's been a slice, but it looks like this forum has turned into a "where to ride" in CA.....which is great, but being an icicle-head, I think it's time for me to go the way of The Hoss/Whitewater, make like a baby and head out. BTW, nice pics of the Jeep LJ.

so long fellas, but i'll check in once in awhile. since i re-named all of ya, i should have some FBK founding-father status.

Old 04-19-2005, 01:57 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
well guys it's been a slice, but it looks like this forum has turned into a "where to ride" in CA.....which is great, but being an icicle-head, I think it's time for me to go the way of The Hoss/Whitewater, make like a baby and head out. BTW, nice pics of the Jeep LJ.

so long fellas, but i'll check in once in awhile. since i re-named all of ya, i should have some FBK founding-father status.
WHAT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

You can't go[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] But, if you must, catch ya in the juvenile section[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel