Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 04:22 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

LMAO. I have no idea where. And canadian girls are easy if your not cadadian. Canadians aint got no game.. Slap them some empty promises tell them your rich or sompin and they easy. and ohh man they had some lookers up in there when we was there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] the swedish touch. you canadians know how to relax on a lunch break. good Loordy. walk across the street get a blowie and go back to work. i mean dam. worked for me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Skinner canadian girls are where its at. you ever met a canadian dude? Their a bunch of soft C@cks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and the chicks eat up real men [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] they arnt exposed to many up there. Its kinda like sanfransisco expcept all the chics aint carpet mumchers

Old 04-07-2005, 07:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ya, i think we're #2 behind san-fran and the rest of California for the softc's. seattle's gotta be runnin a close 2nd or 3rd there. yep, dinner special downtown is often rump roast, bone-in. and i don't know what yer talkin about, we do have lotsa canoe-liquors.
once again, yer flirting with that fine line between fantasy and reality. maybe in yer drunken stupor you can't differentiate between dream and reality....I dunno. OR, do you consider mother palm and her 5 daughters an easy, hot date? altho, i must agree.... women seem to be suckers for a foreigner, no matter where they're from. and the slower the guy's brain functions, the closer it gets to an intellectual match for them, so i could see why you do so well with them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

Old 04-07-2005, 07:28 AM
Pro Rider

BTW Festus, based on your description of our local male population, do i have to change my name to sponge-man, or Captain Halfmast now? or maybe the insubordinate one cuz he won't salute?

Old 04-07-2005, 12:31 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: confusedbuyerAND think about what yer doin' to poor skinner's psyche!! he's prolly already booked his plane ticket and made his summer travel plans.
I don't pay attention when guys start spouting off BS like that anyways.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 04-07-2005, 12:34 PM
Air Cooled Rider

I don't need to travel to Canaduh to find some headcase. I know where to find a large supply of 'em in CA. LOL

Old 04-07-2005, 01:16 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
BTW Festus, based on your description of our local male population, do i have to change my name to sponge-man, or Captain Halfmast now? or maybe the insubordinate one cuz he won't salute?
LMAO. sounds good to me. No you know those comments arent sirected at you. just the rest of the Vancouver population. LMAO. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I been out to dinner in the finer establishments of the area more than the seattle area infact. and Im a people watcher. Just reporting what i see man. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-07-2005, 01:42 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Theprice of diesel fluctuated $0.52 yesterday from the time i went to work to the time i went home. 3:15 am $2.57 a gal. 2:45pm $2.05 a gal. Wasnt awake enough to see what it was this am This spring forward deal is killing me this week. My brain still thinks I am getting up at 1:35 am.

Old 04-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Pro Rider

what's with the Canada bashing?? Canaduh?? even OFC doesn't stoop that low [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img].

yep, yer right ofc, if you were in the finer joints, ya woulda been downtown, and it really is fudge-pack city down there. i know ya weren't referring to me, cuz I'm a raging hetero. (isn't that banned now by all these same rights freaks??)

Old 04-07-2005, 03:24 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Hell, DST suprised me Sunday morning. I thought it was this coming weekend. I can never remember when it is.

Congress is thinking about extending DST. Have it start first weekend in March and go through the last weekend in NOv. Supposed to save a bunch of money for lighting.

Old 04-07-2005, 08:23 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
yep, MD, i know you gave it serious consideration. it was more of a slam directed at people from WA state, who's backyards i drove thru....and they didn't even come out for a visit (or invite me to a meeting place)! well, if any of you ever come up the the Great White North, i'll take ya fer a ride. i might even supply the quad.

we just looked at a beautiful log cabin (5100 sq/ft) on 10 acre parcel of land, right in the heart of our favorite riding area. i'm still drooling. and it's just beyond our affordability range. and we could ride form the front door.
Thanks for the offer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Someday, I just might take you up on it and the quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] maybe I can borrow your father in laws[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Cabin sounds nice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Why don't you give them an offer anyways[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] all they can say is no[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel