Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 12:18 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

skinner, i saw that clip on our local web-site, www.quads.ca about a month ago. EVERYONE who saw it says it's the best message they've seen by far. It sends a chill up my spine every time I watch it. keep passing it around, the more people who see it, the better. I think the guy who made this is a visionary cuz Alberta really doesn't have a big problem or outcry YET... but like everywhere, I'm sure it's coming. it really is a great job, especially for an amatuer. a MUST SEE for everyone.

up here, we have gov't insurance, and all these burnt/abandoned vehs, whatever, MUST be recovered. Unfortunately, stupidity IS covered. and i think insurance would cover getting the veh unstuck.

Festus, you guys used to BAN tailgate parties, NOW, no alcohol (everyone drinks and hides it in plastic cups anyways). I've never seen more cops and sheriff dept guys. they just go to everyone's bbq and graze. kinda funny. so we go into the game and I'm raving about the great service.... there's a beer guy up and down the aisle almost as fast as we can guzzle 'em (being Yank beer, ya can drink 'em all day without a buzz [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ). In BC, you have to go to the concession for a beer, and line up for 15-20 minutes. you almost miss the whole quarter over a beer, and it's max 2 per customer. so i don't bother cuz you miss too much of the game. ANYWAYS.... I'm raving about this great beer service, and then the rotten #*&*@ cut-off beer sales at the end of half-time! whadda joke! I'd have stock-piled if i knew that !

my bro went 4-4 this weekend, both straight up, and against the spread. I was really surprised by the Jets. I wasn't surprised by the Vikes, cuz they've been capable all year of that type of performance, and i said at the start of the year that GB was an old, has-been team.

Old 01-11-2005, 12:23 AM
Pro Rider

skinner, or was it MD.... EVERY year is getting way worse for natural disaters and mother nature's wrath. It's called global warming. Hell hath no furry like a woman scorned, and momma Nat is one Po'ed biatch... like she's just been on a date with festus and found out the toll for an elegant night at the alley.

well, we've had snow all week and cold. supposed to get more snow this week. can't wait to plow again. I hope to be Mr. Plow, that name again, Mr. Plow!

Old 01-11-2005, 02:37 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Skinner, I think he lied to the insurance company[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] if not, I want to know who he had. I worked for 5 years with idiots[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and couldn't get insurance companies to pay for crap that was off pavement[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

That video is awesome. Job well done[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Made some very good points[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2005, 02:44 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

up here, we have gov't insurance

Glad to hear you have government insurance and they pay for anything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Out of curiosity, do they pay for plastic enhancements[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I've never seen more cops and sheriff dept guys. they just go to everyone's bbq and graze

And, the problem is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]j/k

Those rotten ba$tard$[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]what were they thinking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2005, 02:46 AM
Quad Patrol

skinner, or was it MD.... EVERY year is getting way worse for natural disaters and mother nature's wrath. It's called global warming. Hell hath no furry like a woman scorned, and momma Nat is one Po'ed biatch... like she's just been on a date with festus and found out the toll for an elegant night at the alley.

well, we've had snow all week and cold. supposed to get more snow this week. can't wait to plow again. I hope to be Mr. Plow, that name again, Mr. Plow!
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I would hope Festus would at least, pick up the first round of flat, draft beer during happy hours[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2005, 01:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Glad to hear you have government insurance and they pay for anything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Out of curiosity, do they pay for plastic enhancements[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

WHy, are you thinkin of getting one of those penile implants? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

and hey, they don't "pay for anything" ... but they do cover lots more than avg. insurance co. they are run as a separate veh. ins. company and we pay high premiums for this coverage, so it really PO'es me to see it get abused so badly by people because it's OUR $$ that pays all the claims and dishonest people who set the rates. And Yes Festus, like everything socialized, there's a huge element of cross-subsidizing from good drivers to help the atrocious drivers. The co. has some good things too, like a huge road safety budget where they re-design high accident intersections, or pay the police to do big impaired driver checks or speed enforcement. and they usually get paid at an OT rate. they also have an entire dept. dedicated to rehabalitating the catastrophically injured. it's a perfect model for car ins. except you pay too much... but you do get royal coverage.

Old 01-11-2005, 02:13 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

All this gettin cut off at half time i dunno about. Last game i was at we musta had 20 or 30 apiece. thats big money at a ball game. and no one cut us off. you must just be an obnoxious canadian. See they know who the canadians are and keep a close watch on you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] America is only the land of the free for americans [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

on the trail and riding area regulations. its all ridiculous and unfounded. its descrimination by liberals at its finest. If you have more riding areas in outlying districts then you bring business to those areas. People who ride quads generally spend money when they goto the area. on food, gas, lodging, Strip clubs and the sorts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] the econimic benifits for depressed areas far outweighs any minimal enviromental impact they have.

Old 01-11-2005, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider

that's the thing, they really do have no enviromental impact. just a bunch hooey... like your last post (which, btw, had me lmao).

they may have kept selling beer at the concession for another quarter, that parts kinda foggy. definitely no beer guy bringing it to ya. i'd say after you had 20-30, you didn't know which quarter it was or where you were. you were probably laying on the floor of the Kingdome jail, hearing a replay of the game. "land of the free"... they have some kinda song they sing about that don't they? and you forgot to add the refugees are afforded the same rights and benefits. it's just poor lil 'ol Canada that you big bullies like to kick around. remember, we're passifists, so we'll just rollover and take it. i think you big bullies should go pick a scrap with China, cuz they're well on the way to next world suoer-power, and they've wiped out every job they can from the good 'ol US of A ( & Canada). too bad your major businesses are so tightly tied to them.

Old 01-11-2005, 03:21 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver

WHy, are you thinkin of getting one of those penile implants? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Don't need that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Was thinking about the significant other[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2005, 03:23 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Yeah. my point on atvs exactly. they have less enviromental impact than a herd of elk. Plain and simple. If ATVers are respectful and use the designated trails & tread lightly, impact is very minimal. Elk, Deer cause way more erosion than a single track quad / 4x4 trail. its all a bunch of tree huggin hippie crap.

Trust me, we is worried about china. they on my radar. im waiting for a couple billion ornamentals with guns to fall from the sky. heck we would run outta bullets before they all got done commin down.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel