Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2004, 03:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Text

Old 08-12-2004, 04:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Text
ahah thanks.. I found it just before you posted..

Old 08-12-2004, 04:13 PM
Royalty Rider

I use mustangmods to host my pics too! You ever visit the jeepforum? BTW...nice Jeep....but black does suck, I used to have a Mustang before the Jeep and it was black.

Old 08-12-2004, 04:17 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
I use mustangmods to host my pics too! You ever visit the jeepforum? BTW...nice Jeep....but black does suck, I used to have a Mustang before the Jeep and it was black.
Yah. I hang out on JF too. I mostly just lurk.... I used to have a stang too. It was pretty impractical for up here though. I also post on fordpower.net and mustangworld.com...

Old 08-12-2004, 04:26 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

You could have strapped the 'Lander ot the roof of the 'stang. Just drive up the hood! If you can climb the stump at Kamook you could have done that...of course the hood would have been dented into the engine....

So yeah, the Jeep is better up there. Need a trailer man. TRAILER! Hollister in Sept!

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-12-2004, 04:55 PM
Royalty Rider

I usually just lurk at JF too. But occasionally Ill post something, but nothing really worthwhile.

Old 08-12-2004, 04:57 PM
Pro Rider

Hey, that kinda sounds like me, "not posting anything worthwhile."[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2004, 05:00 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
skinner, i wuz gonna take credit for this fine acquisition, but then DQ had to ruin the suspense and say a "white bird" told her, which means PP since he's whitewater. It all fits. He's a deviant stalker, so naturally he'd scour the site lookin for pics of pretty woman and then try to lure them into his polygamist harem. Man, ya gotta admire those BYU guys for their savvy.

PP, ya just don't get it... the more you tell us you don't like PP, the more it sticks. it's like picking a fight with Mrs. WW, ya just won't win. since PP stands for polyorchid polygamist, we could just call you Poly instead.. it'd help bolster your cross-dressing tranny image too.

I'm busted... PP.., since I'm a Hershey he-she, can i join the harem?

BTW PP, it's not "one look and they're gone"... I think it's the leacherous drool that scares 'em away, or it could be when you start dry-humping their leg like a puppy in heat ( I know that move always scares 'em away from me). And i do get PMs!!, but it's more like stalking now. Maybe DQ can get the ...isntjustforboys girls to come back??
You crack me up!!! And quit telling DQ and all the other girlies my plan.

Old 08-12-2004, 05:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
You could have strapped the 'Lander ot the roof of the 'stang. Just drive up the hood! If you can climb the stump at Kamook you could have done that...of course the hood would have been dented into the engine....So yeah, the Jeep is better up there. Need a trailer man. TRAILER! Hollister in Sept!
ahha Yeah that would have been something to see.

I know.. But a trailer doesent look to be in my future... Ive always got the truck though.. lol

And heres a pic of my ol girl.. Damn i miss that car [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] stang

Old 08-12-2004, 05:08 PM
Pro Rider

I need to make a trip to get one of these burgers sometime.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] 6lb burger!!!

I know i can eat at least 2lbs.. But 6, i think i would die.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel