Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2004, 10:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

in the future, pull over and let it cool down when the light is flashing. leave it running, i belive it circulates and cools better that way.

Signed,

the chick magnet.

Old 08-03-2004, 10:37 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

power...that's down there near Santa Barbara? I might be up for it.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-03-2004, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
power...that's down there near Santa Barbara? I might be up for it.
Yep.

Well heres the deal.. Lol Whether or not youre still interested after these details is up to you.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The nasty details:
The site is www.jeep.com/campjeep
Its for Jeeps only.
Ive got a price of 215 for my jeep. Thats the only entrance fee. Its not per person. And its for all 3 days i believe.
Id split that fee and id pay for gas both ways..
Youd still have to pay for your food and your camping/lodging or whatever..
Wed have to take the jeep(obviosly) So everything has to fit in the back..
Im not sure if there are any camping spots left at the event but ill find out..

Thats all the info i got..

Old 08-04-2004, 02:00 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Ok, NM. Don't have the dough. Sounds cool though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Oh well.

Old 08-05-2004, 01:51 AM
Pro Rider

What the hell? Is everyone too good to have a Forda Beta Kappa chat today? And Confused; chick magnet? Yeah, that's what I would call you too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] You should change your name to that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That's why the Ford sisters PM'd you. It's all starting to make sense now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick story: my wife calls me today at work (while I was having a body cavity search by the EPA), and informs me that my six year old has been peeing in his heat vent in his bedroom (he had also been disposing dead grasshoppers in there, too). Anywho, this heat vent is also my central air vent in the summer and has been smelling things up. I have been blaming the dog, but I usually blame him for several things (i.e., when I fart, lost homework, etc.). He also wizzed on the neighbor kid, too. What do I do? Do I wiz on him and call it good?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hey, I rebuilt the carb on my sportsman 400 (runs like a champ).

Back on topic - how many miles does your truck have? I have 84,000.

Old 08-05-2004, 02:02 AM
Air Cooled Rider

LOL WW. I was wondering what was up today. Nobody saying anything. And if you knew how little I actually do at work, you would post more like me.

Ummm the GMC has like ohhh 180-190K on it. Granted I got it with 136K on it. Put that on since Sept. '99. Not too bad. My personal car (Daewoo Nubira) just clicked over 30K miles in 3 years and ohhh 9 mos. (11/10/00). I've put on like 3,000 miles this year so far. Letting my mom borrow it while she gets her car registered...don't even ask.

Old 08-05-2004, 03:31 AM
Pro Rider

WW:

"He also wizzed on the neighbor kid, too. What do I do? Do I wiz on him and call it good? "

way too funny man!!LMAO

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-05-2004, 03:35 AM
Quad Patrol

WW, when I get done LMFAO,, I'll post something, don't know what, but something,LMFAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-05-2004, 04:11 AM
Quad Patrol

I'm back, I'm trying to keep a straight face[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] WW that was a CLASSIC. Guess, your son should have yellow hair, not green[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Well, seeing your a certified "pee removal expert", you should already have the expertise to take care of the problem. I think the "EPA" paid your son off. Just to keep you on your toes. We also have duel vents out here. But, I guess I'm fortunate that ours are 8 feet or so in the air[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now, as far as the dog goes, it is a good reason to have one, covering up our piggish natures[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]But, I want to know what were the boys doing, that gave your son, the opportunity to wiz on him. Were they at school and he missed the urinal and landed on the neighbor boy standing in the next stall? Or was your son literally pi$$ed at him? I would not wiz on him, I would let the neighbor boy. An "eye for an eye" or in your case, "wiz for a wiz"

Back on subject, glad your carb was the problem and it's running like a champ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

My truck has 69,586 mile on it.

Good luck with the boy. I'm sure he has good explanation on why he did what he did.

Old 08-05-2004, 04:17 AM
Pro Rider

let's all wait to see what junior will be up to in about 10 years! LOL

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel