Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2004, 05:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

[quote]
Originally posted by: rescuediver
[i]

I think Flanders is your second coming, wanting to be a female[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
are we talkin' bout Hoss here, or Flanders? i think Hoss wants to be an Ewe on an all prison sheep farm. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hoss, do you know the difference between a Rolling Stone and a Scottish sheep farmer from Utah?? A rolling stone sings, " hey, you, get off of my cloud"..., and the scottish sheep farmer says, " Hey Mcleod! get off of my ewe"!! hahahahaha...clean enough not to get censored I'd say.

Old 08-17-2004, 05:02 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[quote]
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: rescuediver
[i]

I think Flanders is your second coming, wanting to be a female[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
are we talkin' bout Hoss here, or Flanders? i think Hoss wants to be an Ewe on an all prison sheep farm. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hoss, do you know the difference between a Rolling Stone and a Scottish sheep farmer from Utah?? A rolling stone sings, " hey, you, get off of my cloud"..., and the scottish sheep farmer says, " Hey Mcleod! get off of my ewe"!! hahahahaha...clean enough not to get censored I'd say.
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2004, 05:10 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Yeah rescue, that's him. Hmmm did we ever figure out a name for power? I'm thinking Baby Face....

Just hope he don't remember that when I'm on the wrong side of a fallen tree. hehehe

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-17-2004, 05:12 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Yeah rescue, that's him. Hmmm did we ever figure out a name for power? I'm thinking Baby Face....

Just hope he don't remember that when I'm on the wrong side of a fallen tree. hehehe
After careful review[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I decided to moderate my reply[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It could be taken out of context[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

After looking at aka: Baby Face, he kind of looks like Markie Mark[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] So, how about M&M? or what about some Markie Mark tunes? Any of them fitting? I don't know any, not my kind of music[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2004, 11:24 AM
Pro Rider

Bwahahhaahahahah

Old 08-17-2004, 12:35 PM
Pro Rider

Hey, why is everyone picking on me? I make a few changes with my pics, profile, etc., and it turns into Whitewater bashing time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It may be true that I have an identity crisis, but change is good...I think? I'm confused.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Who know's, maybe I'll go to another ATV forum and see if I can join their club instead. Miss Kitty is correct by saying that all we talk about is nothing. Stay on topic, stay on topic, stay on topic.............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2004, 01:21 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

This thread has meandered through so many topics I don't think ANYTHING could be considered off topic. Maybe inappropriate for these forums, but topical non the less.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-17-2004, 02:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

powerstroke is LJ, you know... little joe.

sniff, sniff, awwww, poor Hoss. we're sorry. NOW GET BACK ON YOUR EWE AND STOP SNIVELLING!! and you'll never leave this forum now, you can't. I own you and you're my kid (orange coverall prison lingo). unless i sell you to skinner for a couple of packs of smokes.... which I may do, so behave yourself.

Old 08-17-2004, 02:32 PM
Pro Rider

Hey, quit bugging me at "Work", I'm really "Busy."[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Oh darn, look at the time....it's lunch.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2004, 03:13 PM
Pro Rider

Alright, alright...I actually have a "Real" question about diesels....does anyone know much about the VW diesel (Jetta or Passat)? I'm thinking about buying the Passat.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel