Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 01:36 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater

Some chicks call it a vibe, but I like to refer to it as the "Kavorka."[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Oh, and no one tells her what to do except for Ned...cuz he's a stud.
i wuz gonna say you must have kavorka to be such a natural chick-magnet, but i didn't wanna stoke your ego any more than you already do. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but hey, if the shoe fits... we're not worthy!! i'm just hoping by conversing with you, some of it will rub off on me. and so far, i've got 2 pregnant cats to prove it's working. i'm hoping to move up to wool soon !![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-09-2005, 01:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: rescuediver

WHAT NO QUADS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I had friends go up to Oregon last week for some fly fishing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Did pretty good. I forget exactly what area/river they did. It was near Bend IIRC.
neighbor came home with a 37lb Spring salmon the other day. whadda beauty. river fishing is great this year.

i'm concerned about creator's new-found passion for golf (even tho i usually play once per week myself). i think he's secretly watching the golf channel, acquiring golf gadgets, and chatting on golf forums about how to improve his swing. he only visits us occasionally to maintain his [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] image![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-09-2005, 08:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How many miles are you guys getting to a tank?
My mom and Aunt are on a trip to WA with the PSD and are at half a tank and 300 miles so far[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

The computer up on teh roof is saying 29mpg. Even though i know thats not right its still cool.

Old 07-09-2005, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider

Welp. She just filled up.
She went 463 miles and put in 21 gallons. That figures to about 21mpg right? So the computer was off by 7-8mpg.
I told them itd be off by that much but they wouldnt believe me haha..

Compared with the stock mileage of 16-18 thats a pretty good increse. So about average of 4mpg better.
Cant wait to see how it goes towing hte TT. We average about 10-11 with that.

Thats with teh Diablo Predator on the 60hp program.

Old 07-10-2005, 03:17 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
I won't get on you about riding fairies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Sounds like a personal issue[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] or a kinky Canadian fetish[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
well, next to San Fran and Seattle, i think we're the gooey-bum capital of north america. we often have dinner specials of "rump roast, bone'in".
You really are blowing the way I think the great white north really is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I never thought it would be compared to S.F.

Old 07-10-2005, 03:18 AM
Quad Patrol

That is a very nice trailer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I take it, the back of the trailer has a drop gate to load quads in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now, I can see the benefits of going to a cab-over and having that trailer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Put the kids in the cab-over, stabilize that new trailer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and let's get to rocking it with just you and momma[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Need to take new pictures of the set up when you put it all together[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
ya, i forgot, it has a ramp door (which was an option), and stabalizers (option). i will get some pics when it's all hooked up.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Looking forward to it

Old 07-10-2005, 03:24 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
HEEELLLOOOO 22MPG on the 7.3 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
BFS!! unless it was all downhill, with no accelerator pedal used, over the course of 5 miles filling up between stations. i don't think i've ever done better than 15mpg (US gallon, which is smaller than Imp gal, 3.78L vs 4.55L ). however, i am a dually with 4:10 gears.
I can attest to a 7.3 PSD getting 22 mpg[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now, it was on a lonely highway in Oregon coming back from Idaho. I was doing 55 mph with the cruise control on. So, it was very minimal on pedal fluctuation. At one time after this trip. I did post my mpg at what speed.

I can't beleive you don't remember[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-10-2005, 03:25 AM
Quad Patrol

yep, he did the quicky way with scan tool. well, today i'll try putting the CPS in. tricky to get at.
Where's it located?

Old 07-10-2005, 03:26 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyerso far, i've got 2 pregnant cats to prove it's working. i'm hoping to move up to wool soon !![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-10-2005, 03:28 AM
Quad Patrol

WHAT NO QUADS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I had friends go up to Oregon last week for some fly fishing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Did pretty good. I forget exactly what area/river they did. It was near Bend IIRC.
neighbor came home with a 37lb Spring salmon the other day. whadda beauty. river fishing is great this year.

i'm concerned about creator's new-found passion for golf (even tho i usually play once per week myself). i think he's secretly watching the golf channel, acquiring golf gadgets, and chatting on golf forums about how to improve his swing. he only visits us occasionally to maintain his [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] image![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I love smoked salmon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I think you are onto something with Creator's frequency[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] or lack there of[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel