Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 04:19 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer the commission structure was okay when houses avg. 50K, but not at 500K ++.
I agree 100%.

There is talk about the government topping the commission on a sale at 4% IIRC.
hmmm, that sounds like something they'd try to propose in communist Canada, not the great free enterprise capitalism model of the USA. and believe me, the real-asnakes salesmen will have a massive lobby against any legislation like that.
You know they will. There are some places that will sell your house for a percentage, depending on the price of your house. It ranges from 2% to 5% IIRC. Then, there is "Assist to Sell" they help you for $2999.00
we have some oufits trying to break the mould, but the old network is just too strong. we have 1% realty, and a few others that are lower. there's also a web based outfit who's signs i've seen lately, "usellahome.com". so it's slowly coming, but the vast majority is handled by the traditional market because they bring the buyers, and get you the exposure.

Old 07-13-2005, 04:23 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone still have a record player to play them on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
your not confusing those with 45s are ya? 78s are ancient, like the old rca phonograph days. as large as a 33 in diameter, just spin faster (hey, them hip-hop freaks could have a lotta fun ruining those 78s!!)
Nope, no confusion here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] There is only one confused person in the FKB and that be EWE, I mean YOU[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

45's, 33's and 78's Those were in my days of growing up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][/quote]

well i'm older than you and i definitely remember 45s, 33s and 8-tracks (the Craig Powerplay deck meant you were big time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]). and i remember our record player had the 78 setting, but we never had any 78s, nor did our folks. so i just checked ebay and it's not even worth trying to sell these paper weights, unless i happen to have a diamond in the rough, in which case i still wouldn't know it anyways. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2005, 04:32 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer the commission structure was okay when houses avg. 50K, but not at 500K ++.
I agree 100%.

There is talk about the government topping the commission on a sale at 4% IIRC.
hmmm, that sounds like something they'd try to propose in communist Canada, not the great free enterprise capitalism model of the USA. and believe me, the real-asnakes salesmen will have a massive lobby against any legislation like that.
You know they will. There are some places that will sell your house for a percentage, depending on the price of your house. It ranges from 2% to 5% IIRC. Then, there is "Assist to Sell" they help you for $2999.00
we have some oufits trying to break the mould, but the old network is just too strong. we have 1% realty, and a few others that are lower. there's also a web based outfit who's signs i've seen lately, "usellahome.com". so it's slowly coming, but the vast majority is handled by the traditional market because they bring the buyers, and get you the exposure.

Yes they do. I hope our agent sells our house before it hit's the local market.

Funny thing is, we actually care who moves in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] We really like our current neighbors[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Couple of them are actually closer then family[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2005, 04:36 AM
Quad Patrol

well i'm older than you and i definitely remember 45s, 33s and 8-tracks (the Craig Powerplay deck meant you were big time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]). and i remember our record player had the 78 setting, but we never had any 78s, nor did our folks. so i just checked ebay and it's not even worth trying to sell these paper weights, unless i happen to have a diamond in the rough, in which case i still wouldn't know it anyways. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
8-track tapes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

MWQ has one in his garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that he still listens to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I don't remember what tape it is though.

When my sister graduated from 8th grade, she got this Saturday Night Fever stereo with an 8 track player that had the disco ball and flashing lights on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 07-13-2005, 04:40 AM
Quad Patrol

Maybe my memory is slipping with this old age of mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Could of been 33's then.

Old 07-13-2005, 09:06 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

8-track tapes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] MWQ has one in his garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that he still listens to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I don't remember what tape it is though.
Its around the world with 3 dog nite. Ive listened to it for hundreds of hours. Usually about 10 hrs a day in the garage on fri/sat. I put it in to work on just about anything. I take a break sat mornings at 8:00 am for auto shop talk 580am. And will listen to a clasic rock station too, but I think i am addicted to the 3 dog nite tape. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just ask the wife fri nite RD, She will roll her eyes just like she does when i discuss the forums. LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

On a side note, my wife has more respect for my time on the forums since shes met RD and his girls. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2005, 11:23 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

8-track tapes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] MWQ has one in his garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that he still listens to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I don't remember what tape it is though.
Its around the world with 3 dog nite. Ive listened to it for hundreds of hours. Usually about 10 hrs a day in the garage on fri/sat. I put it in to work on just about anything. I take a break sat mornings at 8:00 am for auto shop talk 580am. And will listen to a clasic rock station too, but I think i am addicted to the 3 dog nite tape. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Ya THINK your addicted[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2005, 11:26 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad Just ask the wife fri nite RD, She will roll her eyes just like she does when i discuss the forums. LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

On a side note, my wife has more respect for my time on the forums since shes met RD and his girls. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LOL! Yea, I can picture it now, she probably does it, just like my wife[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

That was so kind of you to say that MWQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It goes to show[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] the internet isn't filled with pedophiles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]and the likes of them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

It is another way of meeting really nice people in the world[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2005, 02:10 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Guess she didn't have much to say about me... j/k

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-14-2005, 02:11 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

It goes to show[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] the internet isn't filled with pedophiles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]and the likes of them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

It is another way of meeting really nice people in the world[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
It all depends on where you hang your hat. Hang your hat on the wrong side of town, you meet the lowlifes. I've met some people I didn't care much for. Not my kind of crowd.

Heck, if it weren't for the Net, I wouldn't be riding. Met some friends online and they got me hooked...though I always wanted an MC or Quad.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel