Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 04:51 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

BINGO!! (insert light bulb here). OKAY... I finally got the perfect FBK name for you. forget endo, and all these cowboy names. In today's divorce-happy era yer now gonna be known in our circle as....... JOBE!! told ya I'd eventually find something that fits. all i needed was one personal revelation! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
JOBE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] just doesn't sound right. Need to sleep on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But then again, you are the man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2005, 04:52 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

i guess so eh jobe? you've prolly heard ALL the BS promises in the past 26 (only seems like 200) years!! from now on when my wife has a waning moment of niceness, or says she'll do something, i'm gonna PM you to find out the ulterior motive!
LOL!

Mind as well benefit from someone else's misery[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

j/k[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2005, 04:54 AM
Quad Patrol

Confused, How did this morning go? Any word back?

Old 08-11-2005, 04:59 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Every 5 days I am putting in around 23 gallons of fuel @ $3.19 a gallon= $73.37 x 5x's a month = $366[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] That's not counting the wife[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
OUCH. Need to get the bicycles out once the weather cools off.

The boss now wants our guys to carpool up to the job outside of err uhh WTF town is that...Livingston in Co. trucks. LOL. But leave their trucks on the job site. Now that makes since. Wonder how long until they start getting stolen and vandalized...

We are running 4 trucks 180 miles round trip (guestimate) per day 4x wk. Getting probably upper teens. My guestimate is $425/wk in fuel (@17MPG). And those guys have heavy feet.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-11-2005, 05:07 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Every 5 days I am putting in around 23 gallons of fuel @ $3.19 a gallon= $73.37 x 5x's a month = $366[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] That's not counting the wife[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
OUCH. Need to get the bicycles out once the weather cools off.

After the move[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] we'll be closer to everything, so mileage will definately drop[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorThe boss now wants our guys to carpool up to the job outside of err uhh WTF town is that...Livingston in Co. trucks. LOL. But leave their trucks on the job site. Now that makes since. Wonder how long until they start getting stolen and vandalized...

Exactly, remind him of what occured up here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Didn't you guys take a few good hits?

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorWe are running 4 trucks 180 miles round trip (guestimate) per day 4x wk. Getting probably upper teens. My guestimate is $425/wk in fuel (@17MPG). And those guys have heavy feet.

Time to put limiters on the trucks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But 17 mpg isn't bad for work trucks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2005, 03:33 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorThe boss now wants our guys to carpool up to the job outside of err uhh WTF town is that...Livingston in Co. trucks. LOL. But leave their trucks on the job site. Now that makes since. Wonder how long until they start getting stolen and vandalized...

Exactly, remind him of what occured up here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Didn't you guys take a few good hits?
Yeah. Had to replace all of the glass in The Beater ('88 F-150).

Time to put limiters on the trucks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But 17 mpg isn't bad for work trucks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LMFAO. That would go over as well as me at a <insert religion> convention. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm guessing 17 based on my not-the-best highway mileage. The boss tells everyone 20. LOL. I think EPA is like 19 for my truck, which is lighter (short bed, everything else is long bed) and newer. Plus the other trucks have ladder racks (slight wind resistance + weight).

Old 08-11-2005, 05:04 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

LMFAO. That would go over as well as me at a <insert religion> convention. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorI'm guessing 17 based on my not-the-best highway mileage. The boss tells everyone 20. LOL. I think EPA is like 19 for my truck, which is lighter (short bed, everything else is long bed) and newer. Plus the other trucks have ladder racks (slight wind resistance + weight).
Still that is great mileage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Are you getting 19 out of your truck?

Old 08-11-2005, 05:33 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Originally posted by: Whitewater

I've been called worse...in fact, someone called me stoopid.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Oh god...get over it already, your such a freakin cry baby!
KISS MY WHAT?

Old 08-11-2005, 05:55 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Still that is great mileage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Are you getting 19 out of your truck?
I'm getting 19 on the highway. At least to Pismo and back. Very little city driving on that tank. Drove about hmmm 7 miles here getting on the highway, then off of 101 on 1 and down Dolliver to Pier Ave and down to Pole 6. Left there went to McDs on the way home on Grand, then back down Dolliver through Pismo and go on at Price or whatever it is passed the Mobile One.

Purely around town I get about 13.5.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Most tanks are in the 14-15 range if I get on the highway.

I've only actually had a couple tanks that were over 90% highway and both of those were 19MPG tanks (last Pismo trip and a trip up to Tracy a few months ago when all hell was breaking loose.)

Old 08-11-2005, 10:21 PM
Pro Rider

B&RW, Wanna take the jeep out this weekend?

I know a nice quiet spot![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL Im not like that. Really tho, wanna do some wheelin? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel