Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 05:11 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
No more cabinets for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] We're looking at buying a new house at $650,000[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Only thing I need to do is pour the RV pad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] $ car garage, one section is a shoop[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and the quads would get indoor storage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
What is that 5-20 acres, semi-rural? 3,000sq ft? Sounds about the boss's house that he sold up here. Was on 5 ac. 2-story. East of town in the country.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-11-2005, 12:36 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
OUCH. You're running like 33 or 35s aren't you? They look pretty tall.
Yeah, they are 33's

Originally posted by: WhiteWater
DQ has got to be a guy...how many chicks know gear ratio's?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
LMAO!! No, I just try to know my sh*t when it comes to the jeep, its mah bebe!!

Old 07-11-2005, 12:43 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
... we're not worthy!! i'm just hoping by conversing with you, some of it will rub off on me. and so far, i've got 2 pregnant cats to prove it's working. i'm hoping to move up to wool soon !![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
haha!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-11-2005, 05:52 PM
Quad Patrol

that's the frustrating thing, it's so infrequent you never know for sure. and when it has happened in the past; shut it off, wait 30 seconds, and problem is gone.
So, it's a problem that "probably" won't leave you stranded 30 miles form the nearest paved road.

Old 07-11-2005, 05:56 PM
Quad Patrol

forgot to mention, saw you're looking at spending some $$ on real estate, and creator was talkin bout honey-do list. well, i'm finally finished an 8 year honey-do list. made an offer on 5 acre property. it has a triple detached garage with 10' doors. i can see the dream shop. oh yeah, i think there's a house on the property too. if only we could get a reply from the owner. but that's a LONG story.
That list sure was a long term project[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Sounds cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

We also made an offer today. We'll see. This house actually has a 5 car garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] 4 car for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] the wife gets the stall by the door going into the house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Should know hopefully tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Has a 13x 35 foot side yard, perfect for an RV pad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Quad Patrol

What is that 5-20 acres, semi-rural? 3,000sq ft? Sounds about the boss's house that he sold up here. Was on 5 ac. 2-story. East of town in the country.
Not around here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Would need to travel travel atleast 45 mins east to get anything like that. And that is not much of a house. What you described is on 3 acres and cost about $1.3 million[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Last week the Modesto area was rank #3 in the nation on excessive housing prices. Housing in this area is over priced 53% [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I think Fresno/Clovis was like #9, forget what % though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-11-2005, 10:22 PM
Pro Rider

WeeeeeeeeeeEEEeeEE !!!

70mph is FAST on a quad. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-11-2005, 10:24 PM
Pro Rider

Not around here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Would need to travel travel atleast 45 mins east to get anything like that. And that is not much of a house. What you described is on 3 acres and cost about $1.3 million[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Last week the Modesto area was rank #3 in the nation on excessive housing prices. Housing in this area is over priced 53% [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I think Fresno/Clovis was like #9, forget what % though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Up here you can get pretty good deals.
3000sq ft, 5 acres would be around 4-500000$$$

Old 07-12-2005, 02:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That list sure was a long term project[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Sounds cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

We also made an offer today. We'll see. This house actually has a 5 car garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] 4 car for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] the wife gets the stall by the door going into the house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Should know hopefully tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Has a 13x 35 foot side yard, perfect for an RV pad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
when we moved in, EVERYONE cringed and said, "Why don't you bulldoze it and build new". EVERY room in the house has pretty much had a major reno (except kitchen; we left cabinets, counters and floor alone. everything else got done tho). we have about 1/3 of an acre, 3400sq' house, 20x30 detached garage (=shop), HUGE paved front area and super easy access for my 30' TT. The yard was just as bad with 8' high overgrown crud all over. now the landscaping is way overboard for our 'hood. so ya, it's been a journey. but we need toy room and don't wanna be able to see our neighbors (listening to your ****** POS renter-neigbors cranked up rap music while they smoke pot non-stop has that affect on us), so it's off to bigger pastures (we hope).

sorry, my selfish rant. sincerely; GOOD LUCK!! hope ya get it!! hope it makes you and your family happy.

Old 07-12-2005, 05:02 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01

Up here you can get pretty good deals.
3000sq ft, 5 acres would be around 4-500000$$$
As much as I'd love too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Not cost effective for us to travel everyday back to the valley[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] In 10 years when the kids are out on their own[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] we'll re-evaluate the situation and go from there. Right now, the kids education is priority and we are real close to the school[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel