Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 03:21 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver

I just know DQ is a REAL woman[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
yep, i agree about the REAL DQ. that's why i think he can log in using her ID. i mean, c'mon, she hinted that he's hot... and that just ain't gonna come out of anything without wool.

Old 07-07-2005, 03:28 AM
Pro Rider

I just don't see DQ giving in to Hoss's whining to get her info, Ssooooo he can make it look like she is stalking him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
excellent point MD. i figured it out. he PMs and her-asses her to the point she posts just to shut him up. according to Mrs. WW, he uses the same tactics to get action. too bad the wooly flock doesn't have a saaaaaay.

Old 07-07-2005, 03:31 AM
Pro Rider

I always thought of Sin City as Vegas. Vansterdam would never enter my mind as such a place. Of course, now that you descrbed it as such[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I may just have to check it out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

NOT

of course. Vegas is baaaad! WAY WAY more sin-ful than Vancouver on our worst day. but i'm only repeating what the yaps on Hard Copy (best guess) said. and as always, they probably just siad it to grab attn.

Old 07-07-2005, 03:34 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

I just know DQ is a REAL woman[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
yep, i agree about the REAL DQ. that's why i think he can log in using her ID. i mean, c'mon, she hinted that he's hot... and that just ain't gonna come out of anything without wool.
LOL!

Good call[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2005, 03:37 AM
Quad Patrol

I just don't see DQ giving in to Hoss's whining to get her info, Ssooooo he can make it look like she is stalking him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
excellent point MD. i figured it out. he PMs and her-asses her to the point she posts just to shut him up. according to Mrs. WW, he uses the same tactics to get action. too bad the wooly flock doesn't have a saaaaaay.
Trust me, I have the 6th sense[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2005, 03:40 AM
Quad Patrol

Now, I can see him her-assing her to the point where she might give in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I mean, with him being in Utah, the local police around here can't do much[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] to protect her from being stalked. There is no federal predator data base[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] where she can check him out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2005, 04:06 AM
Pro Rider

i was watching the US news 2nite about the POS who killed the family and abducted 2 of the kids... a waitress recognized one and called police.. they got the girl but haven't found her brother. anyways, this guys history is all about violating people. if people like him are vaporized, what loss has anyone suffered, even his own family?? good riddance!

okay, well we're approaching page 300 and i thought 1 out of every 10 pages should have some PSD chat. so i finally got around to taking my PSD into the dealer for a code reading. 2 different error codes for the cam, and an exhaust (back pressure??) error code. mechanic said it almost always shows an exhaust error code. soooooo, i bought the new cam position sensor. if i can locate it, it looks pretty simple to replace. and my old codes got erased.

the downer is that i have 35,000 miles of warranty left on the engine, but i ran out of time a year ago. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2005, 04:09 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyerthe downer is that i have 35,000 miles of warranty left on the engine, but i ran out of time a year ago. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
That's not good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I think your the first person I know of, that had a warranty expire do to time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] not mileage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2005, 04:11 AM
Quad Patrol

i was watching the US news 2nite about the POS who killed the family and abducted 2 of the kids... a waitress recognized one and called police.. they got the girl but haven't found her brother. anyways, this guys history is all about violating people. if people like him are vaporized, what loss has anyone suffered, even his own family?? good riddance!
I agree with you on the guy from Idaho[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Very sad. Brother probably tried protecting sister[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] before his demise[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2005, 04:14 AM
Quad Patrol

okay, well we're approaching page 300 and i thought 1 out of every 10 pages should have some PSD chat. so i finally got around to taking my PSD into the dealer for a code reading. 2 different error codes for the cam, and an exhaust (back pressure??) error code. mechanic said it almost always shows an exhaust error code. soooooo, i bought the new cam position sensor. if i can locate it, it looks pretty simple to replace. and my old codes got erased.
We are approaching that milestone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And I don't think we were ever threatened[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] to loose our place in history on the forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Can't help you on the sensor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I've been fortunate with my truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just turned 101,000 miles today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] still runnings strong[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel