Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 01:33 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

LMFAO @ both of you

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-12-2005, 01:54 PM
Pro Rider

Hey She-***, good one! LMAO!

Old 08-12-2005, 02:00 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Wow.. Hoss.. Its good to have you back around the forums [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] glad the new job didnt take away your computer privleges for too long [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2005, 08:36 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Power, to be honest I have never taken my jeep in any type of terrian but sand. But wheeling anywhere sounds fun to me. If I can find someone to ride along Im down to go, let me know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Saturday?

Old 08-12-2005, 08:37 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
B&RW, Wanna take the jeep out this weekend?

I know a nice quiet spot![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL Im not like that. Really tho, wanna do some wheelin? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
How's Saturday? Helping someone move some stuff on Sunday. Why do I gotta volunteer to so these things? Wait...I'm getting paid this time. LOL
Sounds great!

Old 08-12-2005, 08:39 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: dancingqueen
where you thinking about going? Just curious...
No Clue. Got any ideas? I travel! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ive got a few destinations in mind. Gonna be up here above fresno wherever i/we go though.

Wanna join in on the fun? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Shutteye? 7S02. Roads that we just randomly turn down to see where they go cause the map shows them going somewhere? LOL Not sure where else there is to go up there. I'll bring the GPS for as much use it will be w/o roads. LOL
That would be good. Or we could go up to the mines. Ive heard thats a great trip..

On another note, my jeep apperently doesnt like wheel weights.. Its throwing em off daily. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I gotta call big O

Old 08-12-2005, 08:47 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

LOL. We had a truck throw weights a few months back. Definately wasn't good vibrations on that.

Speaking of vibrations:

I had a serious vibration when braking on the F-150. Took it in Tues after talking to a service manager.

New front discs ($200+)
New stearing gear ($700+)
Turned rear rotors (just labor)

All paid under warranty. There was a TSB on the issue. WHEW.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-12-2005, 08:57 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Wow.. Hoss.. Its good to have you back around the forums [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] glad the new job didnt take away your computer privleges for too long [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yeah, my new employer isn't as understanding as my last one.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2005, 09:03 PM
Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: confusedbuyer okay, now this'll getcha all stirred up! but who said, "religion is the opiate for the masses" ?

hey Hoss, WTF RU doing posting this late? fight with the wife? she's gone out 2nite?
I believe Comrade Skinner said that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Also, I was away on bidness so wifey doesn't know...shhhhhh....don't tell her.

Old 08-13-2005, 12:23 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer Ooooops, sorry guys, i just discussed one of the 2 taboo chat room topics: religion. the other is politics.

This iweek in the forum, these topics, especially the first one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] has really stirred some people up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: confusedbuyerhmm, think PSD. well, this darn camper i have is 11' 5", with an extended overhang (north/south bed). man, is it HEAVY, on a dually! and with the enclosed trailer, i'm really not much further ahead than i was with my 30' TT and quad deck. somehow, i thought i'd be a little lighter, but it's barely noticeable. only all the lost trailer/camping space is noticeable [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Didn't I mention this[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] when you first talked about going to this set-up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel