Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2004, 02:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Good luck at poker!!! And yes Confused....we love you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2004, 02:31 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Love is a strong word Hoss.. Ok i have grown dear of the crazy canuck. he talks allota smack and can take it back and keep it all in perspective. He aint no liberal from canada.

Old 09-09-2004, 03:46 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Ya know, I really hate it when I actually have to work for my paycheck. I start missing too much stuff around here. Maybe I should look for another job.

Job Reqs.:
Nice big fat check
8-5 M-F (loose on the time)
Salaried (I don't like account for what I don't do)
Company truck that I can use for my person stuff. '99 or Later Ford F-350 CC LB 4x4 PSD preferred. Negotiable.
Broadband internet connection, unfiltered at work. You can also pay for my home DSL conn. as well.
Fridge with soda, etc.
Snacks and stuff.
Good computer, 19" monitor min.
No actual duties other than to fix the computers when they die or blow chunks.

I just need a small step up from my current employment situation.

So who all is riding this weekend? Originally I was going to Hollister, then everyone started wanting to go to Carnegie. Now I'm bailing on them and heading up the hill to either relax or play in Lil Joe's backyard. (Psst...he's supposed to be back on wheels today WOOHOO!) MD check your PMs for contact info in case you need to escape from the family. Or bring em along. We usually meet up in Oakhurst at the McD's on 41, north of 49.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-09-2004, 03:58 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

You want my job? thats about what i do [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] other than i have to draw soime crap and analyze some stuff. but hey its not real hard you can finger it out. I gonna go run Heavy Iron and teach people how to communicate with horses. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I have 4 21" monitors on my desk. 3 computers, I filter the internet for them not for me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and yeah i have flex time. get to work when i feel like it leave when i feel like it. + or - an hour or so. and i am celery i mean salary [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] only problem i do have to keep track of the time that i work on client stuff.

Old 09-09-2004, 04:02 PM
Pro Rider

I can't complain about my job. However, I'm still waiting for a damn raise.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

I'm supposed to go on an all-day ride with 6 neighbor couple's on Saturday, but I don't know if my fine wife is up to it.

Old 09-09-2004, 04:49 PM
Air Cooled Rider

I'm not complaining either.

Hey guys I won the Lotto last night. What should I buy? Ballpark figure estimate for budgeting purposes: $1 LMAO More than I've won in the last 6 mos. I think.

Old 09-09-2004, 04:58 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Hell i think the fuel to cash in the ticket oughtta cover it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2004, 05:19 PM
Air Cooled Rider

No kidding. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]) Prices have been on a slow retreat though so that's cool. Wait...I'm at work...work truck...it don't cost me nuthin! Actually there are at least 2 places between work and home I can cash it. (BTW it was a Mega number for those CALottery fans.) oh well. I'll parlay that into Sat's. ticket. Need to get it early so I remember. Otherwise I have to drive around the lake to go get it.

Old 09-10-2004, 02:08 AM
Pro Rider

If you would have won the lotto, what type of quad would you be riding?

(I have a warrior for sale) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 02:14 AM
Quad Patrol

Confused, I don't think I read into the post to much[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I think he is just a whiner, who didn't take action when he should of. Now, he's mad, because he is being fined for riding where he shouldn't. Anyways, he made the USA look a lot better then up north[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I did do the floors, not with the rear though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]and it didn't get me anything anyways[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I'm glad that the kids are still breathing good, unhealthy, Canadian air[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]It sounded like you described the central valley[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Looking forward to more pictures[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Hoss, did you watch Good Morning Vietnam[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] last night? And I can't believe Creator called you "sir" what was he thinking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
I just don't "see" where the wifey needs to have lyposuction done[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Unless of course, the pretty lady in your gallery is a internet honey[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and not the real thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
And I take everything, well, just about everything, typed in here in "jest"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel