Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 12:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

B&RW, skinner does have a girl (Edna...Bart's Teacher). However, his mother is a freak.

And yes Confused, I am what I eat (tastes like chicken).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2005, 12:50 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
4 Wheel parts is lame
I will have to agree with that! I wouldnt let them instal anthing anything my jeep...your crazy! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

BTW...Good morning and happy Monday everyone!
We called 4 or 5 different places, but they were the cheapest.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2005, 01:10 PM
Royalty Rider

Ya, your right about them being the cheapest. I have never had them install anything before, but if their installers are anything like their sales people then I feel for you! But if I was paying for someone to install, then I suppose cheapest would be the best option for me, as long as they back their services. I suppose Im lucky, my uncle or DaBeech and his dad will do my gears & lockers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2005, 01:56 PM
Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: [b]mywifesquad[/b
And DQ is miss kitty, I'll try to remember them all.

Almost afraid to ask what it takes to be given a nickname here.

Ok so what does it take?

It kind of reminds me of animal house. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Confused will have to be the one that decides that. He's the official nickname giver. However, looking at your post count, I would have to call you Captain Post Ho.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] My college frat brothers gave me a nickname, but I think I'll keep that to myself.

Oh, and Miss Kitty has everything done for her (gears, etc.), cuz she's a girl.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2005, 02:21 PM
Royalty Rider

Its because Im a girl that asks for all the right things [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

If I asked DaBeech to spend 2k on a blinging ring for me he would look at me and laugh, but if I ask him for a 4mm stroker, he gets excited [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2005, 02:26 PM
Pro Rider

2K on bling-bling? The hell with that...I'm with Dabeech on that one.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2005, 02:30 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

If I asked DaBeech to spend 2k on a blinging ring for me he would look at me and laugh, but if I ask him for a 4mm stroker, he gets excited [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
What excites miss kitty?

Old 07-19-2005, 02:34 PM
Pro Rider

Its because Im a girl that asks for all the right things [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

4mm is all he can give you? You poor girl.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2005, 02:35 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: Whitewater

Confused will have to be the one that decides that. He's the official nickname giver.

However, looking at your post count, I would have to call you Captain Post Ho.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

My college frat brothers gave me a nickname, but I think I'll keep that to myself.
I think he likes me?! Well see! LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

That will work.

I never went to college but about 25 yrs ago I raced a lot with a guy who insisted that his nickname was "beaner". Yes he was a mexican and yes it took a little getting used to it. He nicknamed me caveman, said it was because i cut my hair every year and shaved once a week.

Old 07-19-2005, 02:39 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater

4mm is all he can give you? You poor girl.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Lol... oh now you want to pick on me, huh?

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel