Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 05:19 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyerOriginally posted by: confusedbuyer[/i]BTW, when MD made his pastoral announcement, i immediately thought of rev. lovejoy, but then thought, "wait a sec, he's the head honcho, the associate pastor would definitely be more fitting for Ned Flanders!!" so i guess Flanders it is for you MD!
NO not that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Anything but that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: confusedbuyerhey Hoss, i noticed ya got miss kitty to post right after you again (MWQ, miss kitty is Dancingqueen....I can't believe MD overlooked that one! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]).
I can't believe I forgot her also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Please accept my appologies (again) DQ, don't know what I was doing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: confusedbuyerhoss, can you summons flanders?
Why must he do that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: confusedbuyerOh, and hoss.... your last insult to me....., firstly, i can't belive that word gets past the censor, yet other innocuous words get nuked. but anyways, I always say "you are what you eat"! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] i guess that makes you a can of tuna. sorry charlie![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I can't believe I just read that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2005, 09:21 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Are they watering down the track at all?
I have only gone 1 time, went to pismo to practice falling. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I will be going back sat am with the boys. Im hoping they water it again. We get in and out by 10:30 am, so Im thinking we may miss most of the watering. I'll let you know.

Old 07-19-2005, 09:23 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

Upon further review.................................. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LOL!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2005, 09:24 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

LMAO again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It's like the Ever Ready Bunny[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It just keeps going and going and going LOL!
its still funny for me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL

Old 07-19-2005, 09:27 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

I'm still work in progress[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Im sure the Good LORD will be as patient with you, as he's been with me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2005, 09:33 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

MWQ, In here, we all have nicknames that Confusedbuyer has picked for us. Well, he hasn't picked one for himself, but we call him enough names as it is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Trasher = Creator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] he started it all back in the beginning

rescuediver = Marshall Dillion or MD

b&rw = Skinner

Whitewater = Hoss or whatever other name Confused will throw at him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

powerstroke01 = LJ

OneFlyCowboy = Festus or Toyo or OFC

Then we have,

MrTommy = "Pa" as in, Pa Cartwright[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] he used to visit us alot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, was to busy to check all the pages he missed while out on the road[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] He did check in occassionally. Except here lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
And DQ is miss kitty, I'll try to remember them all.

Almost afraid to ask what it takes to be given a nickname here.

Ok so what does it take?

It kind of reminds me of animal house. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2005, 09:34 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

He still lives at home...with his mom. Yeah yeah yeah.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2005, 10:59 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Errr sorry. Don't watch the Simpsons that much.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-19-2005, 11:01 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Errr sorry. Don't watch the Simpsons that much.
I watched it once, sort of about 7 yrs ago.

Old 07-19-2005, 12:34 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

The only part that I really watched and paid attention to was the beginning to see what Bart was riding on the blackboard at the beginning.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel