Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 02:19 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: mywifesquad
On a side note, my wife has more respect for my time on the forums since shes met RD and his girls. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Guess she didn't have much to say about me... j/k
Don't take it personally[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2005, 02:22 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver
It goes to show[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] the internet isn't filled with pedophiles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]and the likes of them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

It is another way of meeting really nice people in the world[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
It all depends on where you hang your hat. Hang your hat on the wrong side of town, you meet the lowlifes. I've met some people I didn't care much for. Not my kind of crowd.

Heck, if it weren't for the Net, I wouldn't be riding. Met some friends online and they got me hooked...though I always wanted an MC or Quad.
Exactly, I've seen the worst out there that prey on the internet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] And I've also seen it in the real world[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] More then I care to think about[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

But, like you and MWQ said, met some friends over the internet and it's all good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2005, 02:59 AM
Pro Rider

She obviously hasn't had the cheeze wiz bread yet.. haha!!

Old 07-14-2005, 03:09 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: QuadKaryn
Hi Karen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Haven't seen you around lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Been busy?

Old 07-14-2005, 08:16 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Ya THINK your addicted[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
OK, OK, I admit it! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] LOL Im addicted and I have a extremely addictive personality. I have tried real hard in the last 20 years or so to channel that "problem", into "harmless" addictions. 3 dog nite is one of them.

Old 07-14-2005, 08:20 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

LOL! Yea, I can picture it now, she probably does it, just like my wife[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

That was so kind of you to say that MWQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It goes to show[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] the internet isn't filled with pedophiles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]and the likes of them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

It is another way of meeting really nice people in the world[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Lets try it out fri nite, What subject shall I bring up? LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Some times the truth doesnt hurt. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

There is some hope at least.

Thats how I see it, but I never thought I would meet anyone by joining this site. Its worked out pretty neat. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2005, 08:22 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
On a side note, my wife has more respect for my time on the forums since shes met RD and his girls. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Thats not true BRW, but we have crossed paths with RD more than you. And his girls are cuter than yours are. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2005, 08:22 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Don't take it personally[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yes, please dont take it personally. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2005, 12:52 PM
Pro Rider

Hey ya'll! I'm in Y-O (Wyoming for you city folk / California pukes). I've been here all week performing a corporate audit (fun, fun, fun). Wyoming: where the men are men, and the sheep are scared.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2005, 12:52 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: QuadKaryn
Yeah, that's true. But there are some who do not care for it though. Can't say much, I'm a picky eater myself.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel