Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 11:30 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

Let me know when it rains! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
It was raining[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] ok, there was a heavy mist in San Francisco today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It was nice to be in 65 degree weather, while the valley was socked in with another day of 105 degree weather[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2005, 11:48 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorDid a number on my back
Hope you feel better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2005, 11:50 PM
Quad Patrol

I dont even usually ride in the summer at all. I am making a exception this summer to train for enduros this fall. Carnegie is 40 minutes from my house and 5 sets of 5 laps every other weekend is more than enough riding on what I refer to as "marbles on glass". Little dirt clods on hard pack. I should be able to follow the blue groove around the mx track in a few more sessions. For those of you who lives where it rains more than 4 times a year. Blue groove refers to the mark your skidding tires leave on the dirt that resembles concrete.
Are they watering down the track at all?

Old 07-18-2005, 11:51 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver

How are we actually talking kids with b&rw? I gotta go back and see how this happened. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Do you really want to picture that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Upon further review.................................. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LOL!

Old 07-18-2005, 11:54 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Still LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LMAO again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It's like the Ever Ready Bunny[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It just keeps going and going and going LOL!

Old 07-18-2005, 11:55 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
not very associate-pastor-like of you! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Well its only been a few days. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

This may take a little time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Eventually he'll get it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I'm still work in progress[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2005, 11:55 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Let's see...

Skinner is still woman-less....
Skinner = B&RW ?
Your on top of things[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2005, 12:05 AM
Quad Patrol

MWQ, In here, we all have nicknames that Confusedbuyer has picked for us. Well, he hasn't picked one for himself, but we call him enough names as it is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Trasher = Creator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] he started it all back in the beginning

rescuediver = Marshall Dillion or MD

b&rw = Skinner

Whitewater = Hoss or whatever other name Confused will throw at him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

powerstroke01 = LJ

OneFlyCowboy = Festus or Toyo or OFC

Then we have,

MrTommy = "Pa" as in, Pa Cartwright[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] he used to visit us alot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, was to busy to check all the pages he missed while out on the road[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] He did check in occassionally. Except here lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2005, 12:54 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Yep, I'm Skinner. See "The Simpsons."
Ive never watched the simpsons. I'll take your word for it though.
Skinner is Mr. Burns (read evil nuclear powerplant owner) assistant. He still lives at home...with his mom. Yeah yeah yeah.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-19-2005, 04:59 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep, I'm Skinner. See "The Simpsons."
Ive never watched the simpsons. I'll take your word for it though.
Skinner is Mr. Burns (read evil nuclear powerplant owner) assistant. He still lives at home...with his mom. Yeah yeah yeah.

that's smithers! skinner is the principal that Bart torments, and yes, Seymour Skinner does live with his abusive mother.

BTW, when MD made his pastoral announcement, i immediately thought of rev. lovejoy, but then thought, "wait a sec, he's the head honcho, the associate pastor would definitely be more fitting for Ned Flanders!!" so i guess Flanders it is for you MD!

hey Hoss, i noticed ya got miss kitty to post right after you again (MWQ, miss kitty is Dancingqueen....I can't believe MD overlooked that one! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]). hoss, can you summons flanders?

Oh, and hoss.... your last insult to me....., firstly, i can't belive that word gets past the censor, yet other innocuous words get nuked. but anyways, I always say "you are what you eat"! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] i guess that makes you a can of tuna. sorry charlie![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel