Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 03:57 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: Whitewater
Don't cry Skinner, it's only a thread in the land of make believe. If you click your heels together 3 times, maybe it will come back.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
hey SF, what RU doing posting so late, & on a weekend!! I'm telling the MRS!!
SF?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

sheep f**ker
Sheep facker[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Or, should that say sheep father[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

PG-13[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I don't know what you were thinkin Mr. gutter-brain man, but i was referring to a sheep flocker, you know, the guy that brings in the flock of sheep. kinda like the guy in charge of giving out bait at the dock= masterbaiter (another one of Hoss' specialties).

Old 08-04-2005, 03:59 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
UGH! When it rains it pours!

The AC is on its way out in the jeep. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
That stinks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] expecially with this being the hottest week of the summer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-04-2005, 04:00 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Anyone miss me?
Nope. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
ROTFLMFAO!!!! HOHOHOHOHO, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! you just set back don juan to elementary school. he's gonna be CRUSHED. no kidding he's gonna slash the wrists. that's just too funny. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-04-2005, 04:01 AM
Quad Patrol

I know what your going through LJ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

I crawled under the PSD today. Found my clunking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It is the bearing/housing that connects the two halves of the drive shaft. Anyone know how hard it is to replace? That will be my first project in the new garage.

Old 08-04-2005, 04:03 AM
Quad Patrol

Anyone miss me?
ROTFLMFAO!!!! HOHOHOHOHO, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! you just set back don juan to elementary school. he's gonna be CRUSHED. no kidding he's gonna slash the wrists. that's just too funny. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-04-2005, 04:05 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
after all why would you stalk a sheep focker [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
ahem, allow me: America's Funniest Home Videos

Old 08-04-2005, 04:05 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer masterbaiter (another one of Hoss' specialties).
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

ROTFLMFAO!!

Old 08-04-2005, 04:12 AM
Pro Rider

Went out today and bought the wife a '03 Z400[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Now, I need to get rid of hers. Or, maybe I should keep the atv just like Endover[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] does with all his motorize vehicles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
whoa dude, WTF RU doing!?!?you just bought a new pad. you musta confiscated a large bag-o-cash or hash today to be able to afford that move!! so now 2 z400s?? guess it's bye-bye Polaris. Hmmmm, who do i know that's thick enuff to drool over Polaris, awww, cmon.... HOSS!! He'll take it from ya for top $$.

Old 08-04-2005, 04:18 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
OFC, checked out your pictures[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] lakes looks nice and cold[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] looks like a beautiful area[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] reminds me of a Lake not to far from here. Nice blue water, with very expensive homes around it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] And that view of Mt Rainier is awesome[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Its actually quite suprising how warm the water is.. In the evnings the water is warmer than the air.

Homes expensive? Ohh yeah. thats where the most expensive homes with no land in washington are. around Lake washington and lake samamish.

Lake Washington...that's where Gates pad is, n'est pas? And Lake Samish is closer to my parts isn't it? around Bellingham?

liked the pics of the female, too bad you had to ruin 'em with your fugly ones.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] great shot of your wipe-out tho!

Old 08-04-2005, 04:25 AM
Pro Rider

Anyone miss me?
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

hey wait a sec, he hasn't posted since that queen-size body slam. maybe he is floating face down somewhere. at least he coulda given us a more formal good-bye.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel