Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 09:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater
LJ, Queenie will come over and cook you dinner, and clean your house. She's a domestic chick. She might even...
BAHAHHAHA. I dont need anyone to clean or cook. Just company. lol

Old 09-16-2005, 09:38 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
OK, im sick of living alone. Ive been home alone since last friday and it looks like i gotta do some shopping tonight. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] sucks. lol Mostly cause i gotta take care of all these friggen animals, and work, and the house, arg. If it werent for the animals id be fine. lol
And the neighbor is starting to hate me cause i made an MX track in one of our pastures. Since i have no where else to ride. So she stands out there and watches me. *rollseyes*[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Shopping isn't that bad. Just figure out what you want, and just go through the store grabbing what you need.

Not one of the young neighbor girls is she? LOL

AND IM GOING THROUGH JEEP WITHDRAWLS!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH
Its down in fresno at my grandmas house. Maybe it got stolen? Yeah right. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Oh you poor guy. Have to drive the PSD ehh?
Yeah but what do i want? haha Im trying to make a list. I know if i go by impulses its all gonna be bad stufff.

Nope. THe older lady across the way. Had it been a young hotty id prolly be posting from a hospital bed or somthing. Even though im getting better at jumping. haha

Yeah, driving the psd is horrible. Its like lets see how bad of mpg LJ can get. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
I hope your feeling better soon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Better living through pharmaceuticals. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ok, now the damn tweakers are really pissing me off. Go to the store to get Sudafed. Go back only to see the little sign that you have to go to the customer service dept. to get it. Ack. @sshole tweakers.
Aint that the truff. Im like a walking pharmacy right now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 10:59 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Yeah, she spanked me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You sound really upset[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Maybe you to should go on the Jerry Springer show and get this over with once and for all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Skinner can provide his kiddie pool and oil[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Naw...she would get too excited about it. However, it does sound like fun.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I am sure it would be fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] especially watching you cry like a girl.

Old 09-16-2005, 11:00 PM
Quad Patrol

Sheesh...it's dead today. I can't even get a rise out of queenie. Maybe she's afraid of Hoss.
Highly doubt that is the case[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 11:04 PM
Quad Patrol

What about the 1ooos of other that didnt ride as hard as me? Im suprised they lasted this long. haha. It was a design flaw from the beginning. No clue why they wont warrenty it.
Wow, they are that bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] knowing there are a lot of riders out there with the same problem, I would give them he!! about not warranting the[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 11:05 PM
Quad Patrol

OK, im sick of living alone. Ive been home alone since last friday and it looks like i gotta do some shopping tonight. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] sucks. lol Mostly cause i gotta take care of all these friggen animals, and work, and the house, arg. If it werent for the animals id be fine. lol
And the neighbor is starting to hate me cause i made an MX track in one of our pastures. Since i have no where else to ride. So she stands out there and watches me. *rollseyes*[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Oh,

AND IM GOING THROUGH JEEP WITHDRAWLS!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH
Its down in fresno at my grandmas house. Maybe it got stolen? Yeah right. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Usually when animals are involved[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] there is no reason to be bored[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Oh wait, that's Hoss who keeps the animals on edge[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 11:07 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
LJ, Queenie will come over and cook you dinner, and clean your house. She's a domestic chick. She might even...
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] If that didn't call her out, she must be far away from a computer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I am sure her ears were ringing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 11:09 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
LMAO... right...a "daddy's girl" that is "domestic"?? Uh, I dont think so... I dont clean or cook, thats why I still live at home...DUH!!

Hoss... your so dumb!
She showed up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and as usual[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] she's on top of her game[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 11:10 PM
Quad Patrol

Sheesh...it's dead today. I can't even get a rise out of queenie. Maybe she's afraid of Hoss.
Home sick today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Fsckin people come to work sick....get everyone else sick.
Hope you feel better Skinner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The flu has been going around up here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel