Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2005, 05:37 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
My guess. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I saw a few there my self, but why would a adult want to get certified? Im guessing that they are totally new to the sport and trying to be safe. Not doing what B&RW did to work at miami trails.
My class was all adults, well there was like a 16 y/o there with his dad. But all were considered adults for the training. I think my class was about 7 people. I think 3 pairs (2x husband and wife, and the father and son) and me. When they have kids, the classes are smaller. Plus a few people no-showed...one was sick and the others forgot (Memorial Weekend).

It could also be done for insurance reasons. My trainer trains people for J.G. Boswell (HUGE Cotton Company for those that don't know). She doesn't speak Spanish. The tainees didn't speak English. And had never seen, let alone ridden, an ATV.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-08-2005, 05:37 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Originally posted by: rescuediver

Been there done that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] One night when we had our motorhome and were camping. The oldest yelled "mom, daddy, why is the camper rocking" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img];Q[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] We did LOAO!!!!!
OMG!! I did not need to read this.... TMFI!!
Ok Miss Innocent.

Old 08-08-2005, 05:44 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Me and my friends were joking about this yesterday. One was saying his friend's wife/gf/whatever she is refuses to do anything in the trailer because it was bought used.
Why is it that they only have excuses not to, in stead of to? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Why am I asking you? LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-08-2005, 05:50 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Been there done that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] One night when we had our motorhome and were camping. The oldest yelled "mom, daddy, why is the camper rocking" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img];Q[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] We did LOAO!!!!!
Ok Miss Innocent.
Yes I am, thank you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Why is it that they only have excuses not to, in stead of to? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Why am I asking you? LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
No clue.

No clue on that either.

Old 08-08-2005, 06:25 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Yes I am, thank you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LMFAO. I do vaguely remember a picture of a chrome pole....

Old 08-09-2005, 12:01 AM
Royalty Rider

I dont know what your talking about?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2005, 12:31 AM
Quad Patrol

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

So............. what did you tell her? LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Let me guess, "must have been a earth quake" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
We have a Winner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Why yes, we did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Ok, it was our little earthquake[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But we were rocking and rolling[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LMAO!!!

Old 08-09-2005, 12:32 AM
Quad Patrol

Your truly welcome and thank you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] They definately get it from their mother[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Yes a adult can get certified. There was 3 or 4 out there with their kids[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] as I left.
My guess. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I saw a few there my self, but why would a adult want to get certified? Im guessing that they are totally new to the sport and trying to be safe. Not doing what B&RW did to work at miami trails.
I plan on doing it mysef[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That way, I know what my kids know and show them it's not that lame[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2005, 12:33 AM
Quad Patrol

DQ, I didn't tell you to do a visual[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel