Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 04:58 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Thanks OFC, I'll check that out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] it's been so long, since I had any u joint problems[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I've forgotten[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] more then I can ever remember[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2005, 05:00 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Everytime i pop in. where there is DQ there is Hoss.. hmmmm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Exactly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] we've discussed in the past. I know Hoss wouldn't look that good dressed as a transvestite[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Have you seen his rather large man *****? there rock hard. i was thinkin he had some Man boob implants or sompin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] He'd make one ugly woman though your right. Good thing he has the wifey.. although next to here he's real Fugly [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2005, 05:06 PM
Royalty Rider

DQ, like the new pictures[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
ME Too.. Mee tooo [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]Y[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Thanks, I especially like the one with my jeep [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Its my fav.

Old 08-03-2005, 05:13 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Thanks, I especially like the one with my jeep [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Its my fav.
Yeah i like that one. I like the pink blouse in vegas also [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] nothin like a good lookin chicken thats into 4x4s and quads. and stalks hoss.. wait maybe its hoss that stalks you.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] after all why would you stalk a sheep focker [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2005, 05:33 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
DQ, like the new pictures[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
ME Too.. Mee tooo [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]Y[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Your pride and joy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2005, 05:37 PM
Quad Patrol

OFC, checked out your pictures[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] lakes looks nice and cold[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] looks like a beautiful area[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] reminds me of a Lake not to far from here. Nice blue water, with very expensive homes around it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] And that view of Mt Rainier is awesome[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2005, 05:51 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

OFC, checked out your pictures[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] lakes looks nice and cold[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] looks like a beautiful area[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] reminds me of a Lake not to far from here. Nice blue water, with very expensive homes around it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] And that view of Mt Rainier is awesome[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Its actually quite suprising how warm the water is.. In the evnings the water is warmer than the air.

Homes expensive? Ohh yeah. thats where the most expensive homes with no land in washington are. around Lake washington and lake samamish.

Old 08-03-2005, 08:29 PM
Royalty Rider

OFC, Haha...you AV's crack me up!!

Old 08-03-2005, 08:46 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Been busy all day. Guess I actually earned my pay today. LOL

Got a mini-lesson in Ammonia Refrigeration Systems from the boss. He looked at a job and could never figure out where a float switch was that shuts everything down if too much liquid ammonia is in the system. Liquid -> Compressor w/500HP motor... Can we say BOOOOM!

So I do that and I'm sitting reading anc catching up in The Zone. Boss comes in and tells me some time this week I need to go to Kettleman and pick up a Ditch Witch. It was overheating and shutting down on the guys over there. Service looked at it and said it's terminal on the motor. It's sucking in dirt somewhere. Hey, that's topical...its' got a diesel in it and I went and picked it up with a Ford. LOL. Tell you what, put a 4000lb trencher on a trailer and an F-450 doesn't ride too bad. Oh yeah, it's working on #3 tranny. We had to replace the tranny again. Those 4R100s only last about 60K miles in the bigger F-series trucks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I guess I don't get to see the pics. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] No icon. hmm. Some pervs start making comments again?

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-03-2005, 08:52 PM
Royalty Rider

I updated again...and pending approval [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel