Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2005, 07:44 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: dancingqueen
I know, first Friday night I have been home in awhile... I havent done anything but watch TV all freakin night!! Soooo boring! This is actually the first time I have used the computer at home since the move. Cant sleep, my sleep patterns are messed up from Vegas [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
And to think I was out until after midnight! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I can't remember the last time I was out that late[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-30-2005, 07:45 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Originally posted by: rescuediver
CAT FIGHT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Go DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LMAO...Hoss knows better than to mess with the QUEEN [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I'm really scared![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
And you think you are the Queen? You should see Skinner in a wig...now he's the queen.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LMAO

Skinner, they turned the tables on you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-30-2005, 07:49 PM
Quad Patrol

Ok, back to the topic of PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I mentioned the other day my driver's door windwo is starting to act up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] it rolls down alright for the fist 2/3 of the way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Then, the last 1/3 it slows waayyyyy down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Is it the motor going out, ever so lsowly??

Old 07-30-2005, 10:10 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

That's not even close to being 10-15% of the trailer weight. Not a sufficient amount of weight on the hitch. Must 've been a typo like you said. If they make a 5300/4000 lb trailer with water and gas[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They wouldn't be able to keep up with the demand. The 1/2 ton owners would eat that trailer up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I don't follow you on the 12500(d) sectiion. No person shall drive a motor vehicle or combination of vehicles, that is not of a type for which the person is licensed.
Trailer is 11K GVWR.

I find it really interesting...the posts keep getting deleted. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-30-2005, 10:25 PM
Royalty Rider

You should see Skinner in a wig...now he's the queen.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Lol.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-30-2005, 11:06 PM
Quad Patrol

Skinner, this rider might need your Professional imput on warriors[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

warrior thread

Old 07-31-2005, 12:02 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
That's not even close to being 10-15% of the trailer weight. Not a sufficient amount of weight on the hitch. Must 've been a typo like you said. If they make a 5300/4000 lb trailer with water and gas[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They wouldn't be able to keep up with the demand. The 1/2 ton owners would eat that trailer up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I don't follow you on the 12500(d) sectiion. No person shall drive a motor vehicle or combination of vehicles, that is not of a type for which the person is licensed.
Trailer is 11K GVWR.

I find it really interesting...the posts keep getting deleted. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
I see they added no advertsing or something similiar on the home page. Maybe that's why it continues to get deleted[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

I see now where you are talking about 12500(d) cvc.

Old 07-31-2005, 12:04 AM
Quad Patrol

You should see Skinner in a wig...now he's the queen.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Lol.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
We all know there is only one true dancingqueen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] the other would be a dragqueen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-31-2005, 12:30 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I see they added no advertsing or something similiar on the home page. Maybe that's why it continues to get deleted[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

I see now where you are talking about 12500(d) cvc.
There's no advertising in the posts at all. The same discussions go on here and at rv.net. It's never a problem here and I know that dbeck & crew really clamp down on the advertising, let alone someone offering up a bike for sale. And that's been on there for a LONG time. I can see deleting a particular post, but the entire THREAD is gone.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-31-2005, 01:37 AM
Pro Rider

Don't cry Skinner, it's only a thread in the land of make believe. If you click your heels together 3 times, maybe it will come back.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel