Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 01:45 AM
Royalty Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater

I've been called worse...in fact, someone called me stoopid.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Oh god...get over it already, your such a freakin cry baby!

Old 08-11-2005, 01:47 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Hhhhmm, Our highway has been closed for hours. Do not really know why yet. Cal Trans says it's for emergency road work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
WHat happen, did they find a couple of shovels out there that needed to be propped up? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] (I'm kidding to any CalTrans guys out there...some of you bust your butt.)
Yes some do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Haven't heard what the problem is. CalTrans had a truck notifying drivers of the problem. I know the highway was closed for over 3 hours[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2005, 01:50 AM
Quad Patrol

I bet I spent $300 plus a month to fuel the Man Truck.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Oh, and another 100-200 for the ATV's.
I fill my truck up ever 5 days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Last fill up was 20 gallons at $70.00. Can't wait to move[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Fuel consumption will decrease greatly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: dancingqueen

I've been called worse...in fact, someone called me stoopid.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Just slap him around a bit. That should work.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quad Patrol

LOL!

Evening DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2005, 01:52 AM
Quad Patrol

Just slap him around a bit. That should work.
I think that's what he wants[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2005, 01:55 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
I fill my truck up ever 5 days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Last fill up was 20 gallons at $70.00. Can't wait to move[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Fuel consumption will decrease greatly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I go a week on about 20 gallons. One fill-up on the company card was $70. Man, I remember the first time I popped $70...it was in a flat bad truck a couple years ago! And that was for about twice what the F-150 holds. Flat bed is like twin 18 gallon tanks. And to fuel that thing you can barely put it on the first handle notch. Bad design in there. Stand on the island..because it belches out before it kicks off. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] F-150 is 26 gallon, 23 or so usable before she starts yelling at you.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-11-2005, 03:26 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

spoken like a buncha deprived, married men. well, who am i to talk, i finally understand what they're talking about in the directions when they say, " in/out, repeat if necessary". the "if necessary" is definitely for the 10yr + married guys. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
I have been married 26 yrs last june.
so what yer saying is there's no need to "repeat if necessary".

BINGO!! (insert light bulb here). OKAY... I finally got the perfect FBK name for you. forget endo, and all these cowboy names. In today's divorce-happy era yer now gonna be known in our circle as....... JOBE!! told ya I'd eventually find something that fits. all i needed was one personal revelation! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2005, 03:29 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

ya, but MD, you can only buy a new house every so often!! actually, this is all too hilarious. when we bought our current home 8 yr/ago, wife made these outlandish promises as to the kinda **** treatment i was supposedly gonna get. so now we're looking at new pad, i asked her what kinda lies she was gonna promise me this time. she said she knows better now. (i guess, so, she never delivered on the first batch of promises).
Been there, heard that.
i guess so eh jobe? you've prolly heard ALL the BS promises in the past 26 (only seems like 200) years!! from now on when my wife has a waning moment of niceness, or says she'll do something, i'm gonna PM you to find out the ulterior motive!

Old 08-11-2005, 04:49 AM
Quad Patrol

I go a week on about 20 gallons. One fill-up on the company card was $70. Man, I remember the first time I popped $70...it was in a flat bad truck a couple years ago! And that was for about twice what the F-150 holds. Flat bed is like twin 18 gallon tanks. And to fuel that thing you can barely put it on the first handle notch. Bad design in there. Stand on the island..because it belches out before it kicks off. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] F-150 is 26 gallon, 23 or so usable before she starts yelling at you.
Every 5 days I am putting in around 23 gallons of fuel @ $3.19 a gallon= $73.37 x 5x's a month = $366[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] That's not counting the wife[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel