Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 10:27 PM
Royalty Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

where you thinking about going? Just curious...

Old 08-11-2005, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider

I think LJ wants a little bit (emphisis on little) of Skinner.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Dude, get that sick homo crap out of your head. Leave him home and take Miss Kitty.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2005, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
where you thinking about going? Just curious...
No Clue. Got any ideas? I travel! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ive got a few destinations in mind. Gonna be up here above fresno wherever i/we go though.

Wanna join in on the fun? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2005, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
I think LJ wants a little bit (emphisis on little) of Skinner.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Dude, get that sick homo crap out of your head. Leave him home and take Miss Kitty.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
:wink: HHIIIIIIIIIIiiiiIIII!!!!!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2005, 11:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Confused, How did this morning go? Any word back?
still getting the mushroom treatment (kept in the dark, and fed a lot of ****).

Old 08-11-2005, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Confused,

JOBE?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Is that an acronym, or a name?

Old 08-12-2005, 01:54 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Purely around town I get about 13.5.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Most tanks are in the 14-15 range if I get on the highway.

I've only actually had a couple tanks that were over 90% highway and both of those were 19MPG tanks (last Pismo trip and a trip up to Tracy a few months ago when all hell was breaking loose.)
Your truck isn't getting that much better then mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If I don't stand on the pedal[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It's the same[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] how about towing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] what's it get?

Old 08-12-2005, 01:57 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
B&RW, Wanna take the jeep out this weekend?

I know a nice quiet spot![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL Im not like that. Really tho, wanna do some wheelin? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Sure[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 08-12-2005, 02:01 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Confused, How did this morning go? Any word back?
still getting the mushroom treatment (kept in the dark, and fed a lot of ****).
I know exactly what your going through[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] We have our own little drama going on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] A underwriter is flacking on their job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2005, 03:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Hey Confused,

JOBE?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Is that an acronym, or a name?
okay, you guys are the religious experts that have read the bible inside/out. Jobe was the dude that had his wife and kids taken away by God to test his faith. sounds like something a woman would do to ya. but oh yeah, He works in mysterious ways. NED!!!HELP ME OUT HERE!!

had a deep philisophical discussion with an Ismali Muslim the other day (VERY well educated, well spoken, interesting guy). okay, now this'll getcha all stirred up! but who said, "religion is the opiate for the masses" ? when ya really think about it, he's right. nothing aligns and incites a group better. of course, we're all pinko commies up her. we have our beliefs, just not very well organized. Ooooops, sorry guys, i just discussed one of the 2 taboo chat room topics: religion. the other is politics.

hmm, think PSD. well, this darn camper i have is 11' 5", with an extended overhang (north/south bed). man, is it HEAVY, on a dually! and with the enclosed trailer, i'm really not much further ahead than i was with my 30' TT and quad deck. somehow, i thought i'd be a little lighter, but it's barely noticeable. only all the lost trailer/camping space is noticeable [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

hey Hoss, WTF RU doing posting this late? fight with the wife? she's gone out 2nite?

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel