Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

[If the products are only lubing the internal parts. How does that increase your mileage like that? I agree, oil changes at the correct intervals does the samething.

The claims all have to do with less friction and better sealing around the rings. That would increase compression and use less right petal to get the vehicle moving which would use less fuel.

Old 09-29-2005, 07:50 PM
Quad Patrol

Ok, but to the tune of 100 miles per tank full[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2005, 08:13 PM
Pro Rider

no way unless you have a extra large tank, like 500 gallons[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2005, 08:15 PM
Pro Rider

Every time something happens with gas be it price or whatever, these type of things tend to surface. People will be talking about electric cars, diesels [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] and other modes of transportation

Old 09-30-2005, 12:29 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
no way unless you have a extra large tank, like 500 gallons[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
LOL! With a fuel tank that big[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]You wouldn't have room for firewood in the bed of the truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2005, 12:32 AM
Quad Patrol

Every time something happens with gas be it price or whatever, these type of things tend to surface. People will be talking about electric cars, diesels [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] and other modes of transportation
The one that gets me is this one, the Tornado[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] the tornado

Old 09-30-2005, 01:51 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
The one that gets me is this one, the Tornado[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] the tornado
I'll bet it can't hurt and probably helps but in such a small amount that you would never know it. Having runners to direct air and slightly rough channels that the air flows through will help the air atomize and mix better. Still it will be such a small affect on performance (kinda like Confused)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2005, 03:27 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll bet it can't hurt and probably helps but in such a small amount that you would never know it. Having runners to direct air and slightly rough channels that the air flows through will help the air atomize and mix better. Still it will be such a small little affect on performance (kinda like Confused)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
thanks creator. ALL the ladies agree with ya; I couldn't improve on my already perfect performance. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

if you go back about 372 pages, we chatted about the Tornado (prolly one of the early things that started this thread). IIRC, YOU brought it up MD, and YOU were supposed to be our team guinea pig to let us know if it works!! so.... does it?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2005, 03:42 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

MD/creator, the FIRST time we were offered 11K more, their realtor told us they were pre-qualified. they never tried to complete that deal cuz they didn't get the answers they wanted on rezoning or subdividing our lot, so they thot they'd just walk away. fact is; they never put a condition in the contract that the purchase was subject to either subdividing or rezoning (which they should have done if that was a serious concern). so, we feel like they never did what they agreed to do in contract; which was to make a legit effort to remove their subjects. So, we may sue for damages if we have to sell for less in order to get the place we want. i'm loath to do that, but they've done ALL the crap to deserve it. and it'd be bittersweet.

Old 09-30-2005, 10:53 AM
Pro Rider

I have known many people that have been on both sides of that losin yer money by backin out deal. Something should be coming yer way. People just can't make offers then back out without some penalty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

I sure things will work out for ya soon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel