Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2005, 12:25 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Confused, How did this morning go? Any word back?
still getting the mushroom treatment (kept in the dark, and fed a lot of ****).
I know exactly what your going through[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] We have our own little drama going on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] A underwriter is flacking on their job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
geez, that's brutal. getting insurance coverage should be a no-brainer. i've already got my quote, and the cheapest is ..... $2600!! YIKES!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] well, there's lotsa buildings to insure.
It just plan stinks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Our insurance on the new house is about $1100 a year. You guys are way high[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2005, 12:26 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

How's Saturday? Helping someone move some stuff on Sunday. Why do I gotta volunteer to so these things? Wait...I'm getting paid this time. LOL
Wanna come up north[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Wait a minute[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] you want to get paid[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 08-13-2005, 12:32 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
The Book of Job...

THERE was a man in the land of aUz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that efeared God, and eschewed evil.

And there were born unto him seven sons and three daughters.

His substance also was seven thousand sheep, and three thousand camels, and five hundred yoke of oxen, and five hundred she asses (AKA: Dancing Queen), and a very great household; so that this man was the greatest of all the men of the east.

And he loved FBK and bowed down to Hoss and gave unto him his sheep, and all was good.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Book of Job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Wasn't that in Mission Impossible[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Yep, he definately likes his flocks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2005, 12:33 AM
Quad Patrol

The latest on the fuel insanity: $3.499 at a Chevron (Shields/Clinton, Fresno, CA)
Buddy paid $ 2.83 in Ripon. It's still to darn high[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2005, 12:35 AM
Quad Patrol

DQ, nice one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2005, 01:18 AM
Quad Patrol

Went out today and helped a good friend spend money on a new trailer. After traveling to Tracy, Elk Grove, Sacramento and Lodi[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] We ended up in Linden at a small trailer outfit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Real nice people and very nice prices[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Any ways, he bought a trailer very similiar to this one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] cargo/atv trailer It's almost to nice to take to Pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2005, 01:43 AM
Pro Rider

Oh man. Dont ever let me wire anything.

I was turning on my headlights and my air compressor would come on. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2005, 01:52 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: Whitewater
[i]Originally posted by: confusedbuyer okay, now this'll getcha all stirred up! but who said, "religion is the opiate for the masses" ?

hey Hoss, WTF RU doing posting this late? fight with the wife? she's gone out 2nite?
I believe Comrade Skinner said that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Also, I was away on bidness so wifey doesn't know...shhhhhh....don't tell her.
LMFAO. I never said THAT. However....

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-13-2005, 01:53 AM
Air Cooled Rider

How's Saturday? Helping someone move some stuff on Sunday. Why do I gotta volunteer to so these things? Wait...I'm getting paid this time. LOL
Wanna come up north[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Wait a minute[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] you want to get paid[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

LOL!
LMFAO...took me a minute.

Old 08-13-2005, 01:53 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Went out today and helped a good friend spend money on a new trailer. After traveling to Tracy, Elk Grove, Sacramento and Lodi[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] We ended up in Linden at a small trailer outfit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Real nice people and very nice prices[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Any ways, he bought a trailer very similiar to this one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] cargo/atv trailer It's almost to nice to take to Pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
So he spent about $100 in gas....

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel