Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2005, 05:24 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: rescuediver

Actually, I am not deprived[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] at least not lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

But, it's not always been that way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
ya, but MD, you can only buy a new house every so often!! actually, this is all too hilarious. when we bought our current home 8 yr/ago, wife made these outlandish promises as to the kinda **** treatment i was supposedly gonna get. so now we're looking at new pad, i asked her what kinda lies she was gonna promise me this time. she said she knows better now. (i guess, so, she never delivered on the first batch of promises).
LMAO!!

I know exactly what your talking about[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Mine has been spoiled here lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and I have been reaping the benefits from it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] First a ring[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] then a new house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and finally a new quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It's funny, All the promises that have been broken[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But, who's counting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2005, 05:26 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: ThrashAndCrashUntilItsTrash

LMAO....................but i'm only at 8 years so I will take advantage of the next 2.........................LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
welcome thrashandcrashuntilitstrash. i suggest for the next few years, you use the purple-headed warrior exactly the way your name says!! then you'll have no regrets should it fall off.
OUCH[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2005, 05:27 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's funny, All the promises that have been broken[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But, who's counting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
do you mean counting, or measuring? seems to me i prolly told the first lie when i re-defined 12" on the tape measure!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2005, 05:32 AM
Quad Patrol

do you mean counting, or measuring? seems to me i prolly told the first lie when i re-defined 12" on the tape measure!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Don't you guys up in the great north use metric[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2005, 05:33 AM
Pro Rider

well, i best get some beauty sleep. we got a house showing tomorrow at 9am, and wife wants to get lotsa cleaning done before then. hey MD, do your best to put a spell on these folks to buy our place. i don't think i can handle another moment of my wife's impatience on wanting to get our house sold.

Old 08-10-2005, 05:33 AM
Quad Patrol

I've never lied[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You get what you get[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2005, 05:34 AM
Pro Rider

Don't you guys up in the great north use metric[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
oh yeah, i forgot! guess that'd make me a **** star.

Old 08-10-2005, 05:35 AM
Quad Patrol

well, i best get some beauty sleep. we got a house showing tomorrow at 9am, and wife wants to get lotsa cleaning done before then. hey MD, do your best to put a spell on these folks to buy our place. i don't think i can handle another moment of my wife's impatience on wanting to get our house sold.
I am with you on the sleep. Lord knows I need it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I said a prayer for you and your family[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

G-night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2005, 05:37 AM
Quad Patrol

oh yeah, i forgot! guess that'd make me a **** star.
Weren't we just talking about how THEY lie[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Night

Old 08-10-2005, 05:38 AM
Pro Rider

I am with you on the sleep. Lord knows I need it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I said a prayer for you and your family[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

G-night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
thanks, it's appreciated. we could use a bit of good luck.
zzzzzzzzz

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel