Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2005, 07:10 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

So how was the jeeping today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Were you high enough to get out of the heat?

And most important[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Skinner, did LJ find any out of the way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] secluded spots[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2005, 11:38 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver

And most important[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Skinner, did LJ find any out of the way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] secluded spots[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
AWSOME!
Hit some class IV trail. Jeep did GREAT! A couple of stange noises and clunks but everything worked great.
Yes. The weather was awsome up there. Temps in the mid to low 70s..

No. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] But we did run across a couple of guys at the end of the trail that may have been "togather"

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

IM deffinatly gonna have to head up there again sometime.

Old 08-14-2005, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider

I hope skinner didn't take advantage of you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2005, 02:26 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
I hope skinner didn't take advantage of you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Seeing Skinner hasn't checked in yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Wonder if LJ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] left him to rot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] somewhere[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]LOL!

Old 08-14-2005, 02:29 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01

AWSOME!
Hit some class IV trail. Jeep did GREAT! A couple of stange noises and clunks but everything worked great.
Yes. The weather was awsome up there. Temps in the mid to low 70s..

No. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] But we did run across a couple of guys at the end of the trail that may have been "togather"

IM deffinatly gonna have to head up there again sometime.

That's great everything worked out for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Sounds like the weather was perfect too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Maybe next time you head up, I won't be tied up and can head up that way with one of my brothers, in their jeep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Did you guys happen to meet up with DQ and show her the ropes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2005, 02:34 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

No. He already had rug burns on his knees. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-14-2005, 02:34 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Seeing Skinner hasn't checked in yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Wonder if LJ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] left him to rot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] somewhere[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]LOL!
No. Had to play cabbie. Then went and ate dinner.

Old 08-14-2005, 02:38 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
No. He already had rug burns on his knees. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Do we have the don't ask[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] don't tell policy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 08-14-2005, 02:38 AM
Air Cooled Rider

That's great everything worked out for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Sounds like the weather was perfect too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Maybe next time you head up, I won't be tied up and can head up that way with one of my brothers, in their jeep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Did you guys happen to meet up with DQ and show her the ropes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
It was awesome up there. But I wanna kick some A...next time we're taking trash bags with us. We got a little confused by some directions and made a loop at one point. LOL

Nope, no DQ. Not sure what happened to her. She never said anything back about going. If she's still stock on her gears she would have been hating life. But I wonder how the fsck the two guys we seen got a friggin Suburban (of all things) up there. It was tight for the Jeep! I think they actually had it airlifted up there. LOL. (Of course that explains the street tire tracks that LJ found...) I've got about 1 hr of video I need to grab.

Old 08-14-2005, 02:40 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

No. Had to play cabbie. Then went and ate dinner.
Did you take DQ home and then go to Dairy Queen for dinner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel