Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 02:41 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: Whitewater
Where is everyone? Confused and Trasher hasn't stopped by for a few days. Oh yeah, I forgot that most people have real jobs. Except for DQ...she just mooches off of Daddy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Good evening all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] This darn job stuff has got to quit. Cutting deep into my play time. No free time to tee up my *****[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

When was the last time you were home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!
Please don't remind me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Even when I'm home I'm gone. Like driving 1 1/2 hours one way so my daughter can play one soccer game and get totally blown away. You know, productive time management like that.

Old 08-18-2005, 02:43 AM
Pro Rider

Even now I'm in Scottsdale, AZ until saturday afternoon.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Either I'm a company man or a fool. take yer pick........

Old 08-18-2005, 02:47 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

ya, sompin like that. so it's "job", not "jobe"?? and miss kitty, yer just stompin poor 'ol Hoss while he's in a slump! he'll snap outta it and eventually come up with something clever and witty..... he's got to! remember, even a blind chicken finds corn!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] yeah its job pronounced jobe... God put him to the test. it would kinda suck to be picked on by god and the devil. but i guess god had great faith in job so ya know. i only read like 14 chapters of it before i had to git out the other dayt. i should finish the story
OFC, you actually read it? You must have been really bored.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Oh and Confused...WTH is up with the blind chicken reference?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] And Miss Kitty isn't stomping me...she's just a girl.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
It just doesn't have the same affect when you have to explain it to someone. It's like this: if you fling enuff poo at the wall, eventually something will stick. so, if you keep throwing out enuf lame comments, eventually something might be accidentally funny or even clever and witty. (like MDs unintentional perverted comment about DQ...which BTW, i never construed as perverted until MD brought it up).

Old 08-18-2005, 02:49 AM
Pro Rider

no doubt, we knew we'd miss the trailer space. thought i'd lose some weight tho & the pulling would be better. BUT, we can haul all the toys much easier now. like i said before, if there was a PERFECT set-up, we'd all have it.

Isn't the perfect set-up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Leaving the wife at home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][/quote]

AMEN to that one brother! there's sompin we can all agree on!!

Old 08-18-2005, 02:49 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: XtremeSkier
man i thought this was the morning Spin Zone??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

no1's here..

very strange

very very strange...
just checked yer pics. so how'd ya like whistler? too many trail mix and tofu eating yuppie swines there for me. and man, is it EXPENSIVE!!
I can lean that far into a turn while skiing. No big deal..... I just can't figure out the part that you stop leaning and start your next turn. I end up doing a face plant [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] J/K great pics. Your a heck of a skier

Old 08-18-2005, 02:52 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Plus, she has a quick swift hand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] to the back of the head[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
which one?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL!
The little one that makes all the big decisions of course
Why of course[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2005, 02:53 AM
Pro Rider

my current house is 3400sq' + 600'sq detched shop/garage. we pay $1100 cdn for it, with earthquake coverage. the new place has 2 houses, + 1250'sq shop with 12' ceilings & only a volunteer firehall. no proximity to fire hydrant either.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You guys need a pool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Out here, it lowers your fire insurance[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
DON'T tell the war department that!! she'd love to waste 40K on a pool. up here, a pool can be a curse to selling a house. we're too lazy to keep them up, and the season is only about 4 months. and concerns about kids around the pool, etc..

oh yeah, and our current house ins. is way high at $1100 cuz of 2 wood burning fireplaces.

Old 08-18-2005, 02:55 AM
Quad Patrol

When was the last time you were home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!
Please don't remind me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Even when I'm home I'm gone. Like driving 1 1/2 hours one way so my daughter can play one soccer game and get totally blown away. You know, productive time management like that.[/quote]

Oh, a traveling soccer team?I know the feeling[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] To much time on the road[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] The things we do for our kids.

Old 08-18-2005, 02:55 AM
Quad Patrol

Even now I'm in Scottsdale, AZ until saturday afternoon.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Either I'm a company man or a fool. take yer pick........
Can we be both[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I know I was[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and look where it got me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2005, 02:56 AM
Pro Rider

It wouldn't be too bad if it was a really competitive team but this one ain't[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel