Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 01:44 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

This weather we are having is great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] 70's during the day and high 40's at night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] 13 year old daughter told me she can't wait for the rain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] she wants to go ride in the mud[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Did you read that karyn[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2005, 03:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[quote]
Originally posted by: Trasher

Happy B-day and the checks in the mail[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

creator, i used to have a car window sticker like that. it said "The check is in your mouth and I won't come in the mail" (or vice-versa). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] people would LTFA when they read it. When my youngest daughter was about 8 and started asking Qs, the sign got tossed. seems like sompin hoss would have. boy was i pig back then. sure am glad i'm much more ma-ture & refined now.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2005, 03:42 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
skinner, not gonna quote yer long post about pics and dig. media. we have both; good 35mmSLR Minolta, and Fuji dig camera. I use the SLR WAY more. as for piles of amassed photos=WIFE= Scrapbooking!! you wanna see your wife waste an all-time new level of $$, introduce her to scrapbooking. they buy all these fancy scissors and paper and then they spend 2 days to produce one page of a photo album, so the testosterone charged male responds, "That's it?!" . this is followed by a swift and severe shot to the groin. so now I rave about how wonderful it looks. but i could rifle pics into a photo album 1000X faster!! oooo-oooo-oooo, MORE POWER!!
YOU TOO!!! Mine is a consultant for scrapbooking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] We have all that crap in the closets, in drawers, in boxes, in cabinets[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] heck, I might even have used some in the bathroom[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] you name we have it. Drives me freakin' nutz[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

LMFAO!! we need a 3 monkeys emoticon for this one. yep, my wife has amassed 20 years worth of supplies, cuz they got a group together to buy at wholesale (???) which really means they have to spend (waste) a certain volume of $$ every month or 2. and then all i ever hear is what an a$$hole i am cuz she never has any time to crapbook. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] ya know how much good PSD & quad stuff we could buy with that $$??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2005, 03:43 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
presents? hmmmm, i'll leave that to one of my fellow FBK pig-mates to jump all over. Hooooossssss, where are you?
I was actually going to put a big red bow on top of my head and drive over to her mom's work....
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] see my last post about the 3 monkeys emoticon!!

Old 10-04-2005, 03:49 AM
Pro Rider

MD, NOW i see why you had to move into a double size house..... just for the scrapbooking stuff. when i was growing up, a scrapbook was where i kept all my press clipppings of my athletic endeavors (okay, it wasn't a really thick book), but htere were a few clippings, OKAY!!! we need an extra 5T truck just to move the crafts and scrapbooking items. AAARRRGGGGHHH!!!

Old 10-04-2005, 04:53 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
This weather we are having is great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] 70's during the day and high 40's at night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] 13 year old daughter told me she can't wait for the rain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] she wants to go ride in the mud[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Did you read that karyn[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
It's freaking sweet! I love it. Want more of it.

LMFAO. I'm going for the rain dance on about 10/26 or so. RAIN RAIN RAIN! No rain on the weekend...cause it really SUCKS camping in a tent in the rain. Funny thing...ALL of the tent camping I've done in the rain has been at Hollister. Hmmm. 3 out of the say 7 times I've been to Hollister it has rained.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-04-2005, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider

happy b'day DQ, i mean hoss, i mean DQ, i mean hoss, er, ah no, DQ. once again you 2 post within seconds of each other when neither of you have posted for days. what are we to think? congrats on the blender brochure.

presents? hmmmm, i'll leave that to one of my fellow FBK pig-mates to jump all over. Hooooossssss, where are you?
I'll send her a blow up Hoss doll, or a slightly used blow up sheep.

Old 10-04-2005, 02:10 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: Whitewater
I'll send her a blow up Hoss doll, or a slightly used blow up sheep.
LMFAO...it doesn't suprise me that you have one...

And good morning all.

Anyone ever have an RV dealer NOT lie to them? People think they are gospel.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-04-2005, 02:31 PM
Royalty Rider

Thanks everyone!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Happy Birthday to me!!

Old 10-04-2005, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider

This weather we are having is great 70's during the day and high 40's at night 13 year old daughter told me she can't wait for the rain she wants to go ride in the mud
MUD??? Are you sure she said MUD??? haha... yuck![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Went riding at Carnegie on Saturday and it was a little dusty...came home and washed the bike.. and it looks soooooo "perty"!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I can only imagine what it's going to look like after a weekend in the MUD if we get rain at Hollister!... Oh dang![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel