Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2005, 03:50 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: dancingqueen
The top is officially off for the first time since last May (04)... lol...

If I wasnt a chick that had long *** hair and has to smell and dress professionally to work I would have ditched the top a long time ago. But unfortunately my dad wouldnt help me take it off until now (since its cooler).

EDIT: I just read that.... and it sounded kinda perverted...lol.
Now that I've composed myself enough to type after LMFAO....

Kudos for actually admitting you have *** hair.....let alone long *** hair. Ok to use Nair there? (A buddy found out what happens when you use Nair in other places. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img])

I'll leave the whole dad helping you take off the top thing alone...gotta leave something for Hoss.
skinner, that was funny!LMAO. as for the Nair, we used Neet on my friends berries on his stag. i think that was before he got tarred and feathered. and at the end of the night, this crazy Newfie had drank all of his tormentors under the table. lucky for them he was too drunk to get revenge.

Old 09-10-2005, 01:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: Whitewater
Devil's Racetrack

This is one of the trails that I will be riding on. It's about 20 miles or so from my house. Pictures don't do it justice.
Looks like a sweet ride Hoss. Don't run any bicyclists over with your beasts.
They would NEVER let anyone ride in an area like that in Cali- NEVER[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Your lucky to be able to walk through that place

why not? it's 100% arid desert rock and sandstone. nothing green at all, nothing grows there. what's to hurt?

You haven'y spent much time here in Cali have you? The enviro-****'s will close everything they can if it was up to them.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Take Glamis for example. Nothing but sand but most of it is closed thanks to these jerks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2005, 04:02 PM
Quad Patrol

If I wasnt a chick that had long *** hair and has to smell and dress professionally to work I would have ditched the top a long time ago. But unfortunately my dad wouldnt help me take it off until now (since its cooler).

Seeing I have 3 daughters myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I won't touch that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

But I did LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2005, 04:04 PM
Quad Patrol

As for the paddles, if this is just going to be a dune ride then I would go with a V-shape paddle. I had the Sand Skate II's on my stock banshee and they seemed to work pretty good. I think they are on the heavier side, but not all of us are worried about our weight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If price isnt a factor, then I would definately check out the Stak Trak Edge's, I wouldnt get anything more than an 8 paddle on an 8-10" rim.
Thanks DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I wasn't sure if going to an extra paddle or two would help. Figured with it being stock, it would only hinder the power.

Old 09-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver
For me, having a jeep is all about going top less[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] or atleast having a bikini[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I mean bimini top[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] with no doors.
MD, I like you and all, but I REALLY don't want to see you in a bikini, TYVM.
Oh my gosh[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] After seeing your post and reading my reply[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Looks like I am a cross dresser[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LMAO!!

Old 09-10-2005, 04:09 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: Whitewater
Devil's Racetrack

This is one of the trails that I will be riding on. It's about 20 miles or so from my house. Pictures don't do it justice.
Looks like a sweet ride Hoss. Don't run any bicyclists over with your beasts.
They would NEVER let anyone ride in an area like that in Cali- NEVER[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Your lucky to be able to walk through that place
why not? it's 100% arid desert rock and sandstone. nothing green at all, nothing grows there. what's to hurt?
They'd think of something[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Like leaving ribber marks on the pretty color sandstone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] or eroding the sandstone away with the spinning of tires[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They might even put an "endangered" plant growing out of a crack in the stone. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Old 09-10-2005, 04:12 PM
Quad Patrol

Ahh I think fall is coming[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Only suppose to get to upper 70's low 80's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Dropping into the low 60s at night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] No need to use a/c anymore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Means more $$$ for quadding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] (
what's "a/c" ? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] i don't think we got over 90 more than 1 week this summer.
LOL! I wish we were like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We have about 15-20, 100 degree days a summer. The rest are in the high 90's. Gotta have a/c. Plus fabric seats. Can't stand sitting on scorching leather[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2005, 04:13 PM
Quad Patrol

Speaking of LJ, where's he been hiding? I know I have an excuse[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, I still show up to the herass ment party[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
He's actually been working some lately. Dr. gave him some pills for his headaches that he likes... Between you shoulder, my back and his head we almost have a useful body. LOL
LJ's head??!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] you keep setting the table for me here skinner, but out of respect for our resident moderator, I'll CHOMP my tongue. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
LOL! Hope you didn't swallow it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2005, 04:15 PM
Quad Patrol

Now that I've composed myself enough to type after LMFAO....

Kudos for actually admitting you have *** hair.....let alone long *** hair. Ok to use Nair there? (A buddy found out what happens when you use Nair in other places. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img])

I'll leave the whole dad helping you take off the top thing alone...gotta leave something for Hoss.
skinner, that was funny!LMAO. as for the Nair, we used Neet on my friends berries on his stag. i think that was before he got tarred and feathered. and at the end of the night, this crazy Newfie had drank all of his tormentors under the table. lucky for them he was too drunk to get revenge.
That hurts just thinking about it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

LOL! I wish we were like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We have about 15-20, 100 degree days a summer. The rest are in the high 90's. Gotta have a/c. Plus fabric seats. Can't stand sitting on scorching leather[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Or that wonderful vinyl....

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel