Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: dancingqueen
With the cooler weather, Im taking the Jeep top off this weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Ive had the top off all summer since my AC took a dump. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
For me, having a jeep is all about going top less[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] or atleast having a bikini[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I mean bimini top[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] with no doors.
Deffinatly, I love drivin it with just the safari and no doors! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2005, 12:31 AM
Royalty Rider

As for the paddles, if this is just going to be a dune ride then I would go with a V-shape paddle. I had the Sand Skate II's on my stock banshee and they seemed to work pretty good. I think they are on the heavier side, but not all of us are worried about our weight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If price isnt a factor, then I would definately check out the Stak Trak Edge's, I wouldnt get anything more than an 8 paddle on an 8-10" rim.

Old 09-10-2005, 12:33 AM
Royalty Rider

The top is officially off for the first time since last May (04)... lol...

If I wasnt a chick that had long *** hair and has to smell and dress professionally to work I would have ditched the top a long time ago. But unfortunately my dad wouldnt help me take it off until now (since its cooler).

EDIT: I just read that.... and it sounded kinda perverted...lol.

Old 09-10-2005, 01:54 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

For me, having a jeep is all about going top less[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] or atleast having a bikini[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I mean bimini top[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] with no doors.
MD, I like you and all, but I REALLY don't want to see you in a bikini, TYVM.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-10-2005, 01:58 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
The top is officially off for the first time since last May (04)... lol...

If I wasnt a chick that had long *** hair and has to smell and dress professionally to work I would have ditched the top a long time ago. But unfortunately my dad wouldnt help me take it off until now (since its cooler).

EDIT: I just read that.... and it sounded kinda perverted...lol.
Now that I've composed myself enough to type after LMFAO....

Kudos for actually admitting you have *** hair.....let alone long *** hair. Ok to use Nair there? (A buddy found out what happens when you use Nair in other places. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img])

I'll leave the whole dad helping you take off the top thing alone...gotta leave something for Hoss.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-10-2005, 03:15 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Devil's Racetrack

This is one of the trails that I will be riding on. It's about 20 miles or so from my house. Pictures don't do it justice.
hoss, that looks like a big canyon and cliffs. whereTF are the trails? ya can't tell. how close to that ledge/cliff/canyon do ya ride? does anyone ever F-up and go over the edge? looks real hairy and scary. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2005, 03:17 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Devil's Racetrack

This is one of the trails that I will be riding on. It's about 20 miles or so from my house. Pictures don't do it justice.
Looks like a sweet ride Hoss. Don't run any bicyclists over with your beasts.
They would NEVER let anyone ride in an area like that in Cali- NEVER[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Your lucky to be able to walk through that place
why not? it's 100% arid desert rock and sandstone. nothing green at all, nothing grows there. what's to hurt?

Old 09-10-2005, 03:22 AM
Pro Rider

I can ride from my house (hundreds of miles of trail). My oldest boy rides the 400 to football practice.

Some area's are shutdown, cuz of Wilderness Study area's, but that's okay...there are area's that need to be protected. The Devils racetrack access goes right through wilderness study area, but they have designated legal trails to go through the area.

However, there are a bunch of eco-****'s in the area, snubbing their righteous nose at us, and blocking trails, etc. It's funny, if it has an engine, then you are a bad person. If you are on a bike or on foot, then it's okay (in their eyes). I like to hike, etc., but I think we need to share, protect, and conserve the land. I have a B.S. in Enviro. Engineering and they try to tell me how to protect the land...idiots![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
eco study for a buncha rocks?? BTW, with a degree like that, you must be a real tree-huggin queer.

Old 09-10-2005, 03:26 AM
Pro Rider

Ahh I think fall is coming[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Only suppose to get to upper 70's low 80's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Dropping into the low 60s at night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] No need to use a/c anymore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Means more $$$ for quadding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] (
what's "a/c" ? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] i don't think we got over 90 more than 1 week this summer.

Old 09-10-2005, 03:32 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Speaking of LJ, where's he been hiding? I know I have an excuse[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, I still show up to the herass ment party[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
He's actually been working some lately. Dr. gave him some pills for his headaches that he likes... Between you shoulder, my back and his head we almost have a useful body. LOL
LJ's head??!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] you keep setting the table for me here skinner, but out of respect for our resident moderator, I'll CHOMP my tongue. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel