Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 01:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

i'm just lurking... waiting for one of ya to set the table for me again. then i'll tactfully pounce on it. pretty much the same way hoss stalks the flock. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2005, 01:14 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: dancingqueen

confused I feel for you guy, Im convinced that refinancing/buying/selling a home is the biggest test a marriage will ever go thru. Ive only bought one house and re-fied it once and it amazed me how annoying the whole process was.
I think a remodeling or building a house is the biggest endeavor a husband/wife will go through[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] If you can survive that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Then, you can survive anything.
LOL... my poor parents... they have remolded two houses in the past 8 months! My freakin parents drove me nuts this last time, I was this close to moving out...if only they were so lucky[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][/quote]

They probably thought it was the only way to get you out of the house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and you still didn't bite[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 09-15-2005, 01:16 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: rescuediver
well, we had an offer we accepted on our house last week. subjects were supposed to come off today. we got royaly yanked around and the thing collapsed tonight (we think). thank goodness we had a back up offer for more. now we just gotta wait for those subjects to clear by this sunday. sure do hope this one goes thru. i got a better feeling about this one tho. i'll explain more when the dust settles.
LOL! I find it funny you refer to the buyers as subjects[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Thought I only did that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Pray everything works out for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

huh? i mean the buyers had a conditional contract with "subjects" in their contract that had to be removed, such as "subject to obtaining financing, and subject to a home inspection", etc..
Ah stupid me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I can read it so clearly now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2005, 01:19 PM
Quad Patrol

EXACTLY what he wants to do. he has to offer what we have now or better, but if he waits, MAYBE he'll lowball us and we'll accept out of desperation (NOT!!). the risk of being like that is; you're not the next in line if original offer falls thru. so then you lose again. if you actually want the house, step up and make an offer, even if it's back-up.
Yep, the game he is playing is a dangerous one. Especially when your looking at back-up offers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2005, 01:21 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Morning everyone![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

This puppy's been so slow. Everyone must be working for a change[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Morning Creator,

I am not used to being this busy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I try to check in at least once a day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, that has been hard to do sometimes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Don't they know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I need my fix[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2005, 01:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well, we had an offer we accepted on our house last week. subjects were supposed to come off today. we got royaly yanked around and the thing collapsed tonight (we think). thank goodness we had a back up offer for more. now we just gotta wait for those subjects to clear by this sunday. sure do hope this one goes thru. i got a better feeling about this one tho. i'll explain more when the dust settles.
LOL! I find it funny you refer to the buyers as subjects[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Thought I only did that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Pray everything works out for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

huh? i mean the buyers had a conditional contract with "subjects" in their contract that had to be removed, such as "subject to obtaining financing, and subject to a home inspection", etc..
Ah stupid me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I can read it so clearly now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
no worries MD, i still consider all of you my loyal subjects! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2005, 01:28 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Good day Kiddo's

Old 09-15-2005, 01:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen

confused I feel for you guy, Im convinced that refinancing/buying/selling a home is the biggest test a marriage will ever go thru. Ive only bought one house and re-fied it once and it amazed me how annoying the whole process was.
I think a remodeling or building a house is the biggest endeavor a husband/wife will go through[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] If you can survive that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Then, you can survive anything.
LOL... my poor parents... they have remolded two houses in the past 8 months! My freakin parents drove me nuts this last time, I was this close to moving out...if only they were so lucky[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
They probably thought it was the only way to get you out of the house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and you still didn't bite[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL![/quote]

Maybe the third time will work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2005, 01:29 PM
Quad Patrol

i'm just lurking... waiting for one of ya to set the table for me again. then i'll tactfully pounce on it. pretty much the same way hoss stalks the flock. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
So,,,,, your stalking us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Bring it on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 09-15-2005, 01:31 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyerno worries MD, i still consider all of you my loyal subjects! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Well then, I've been meaning to talk to you about a RAISE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel