Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2004, 05:24 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver

You need some Prozac or if your all ready on it, take a double dose[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

In California, many men have gone to jail for fornicating with sheep in the privacy of his own barn!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Sickos

I've learned at my job, typing it out and not sending it is great therapy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Thats why califorskin is so messed up!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] I think hoss is still safe with his sheep in utah [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but seriously. Unfortunatley i cant afford prozac or anything so you just have to deal with a hot head! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I strongly believe Government is overstepping its bounds legislating on issues like that. its straight up a bunch of crap. if they wanna say no smoking in a courthouse or school or any of their buildings so beit. But if i own a bar / bowling alley/ resturaunt and i want to allow smoking their THATS MY CHOICE not the governments!!! and if people dont want to patronize my establishment because of my choices thats their choice. all this PC cant offend anyone crap is BS. it offends me that i cant smoke somewhere. so where is my consideration??? huh? ITS ONLY TOLERANCE WHEN IT FITS A CERTAIN AGENDA!!! i so f@cucking hate liberal ideals!!! Let the almighty dollar make the descisions. oh where oh where has capitalism gone. people are jelous of a man making a proffit. crap crap crapo1!!!!!

Old 10-26-2004, 05:24 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: rescuediver
J4K, I could see that happening to GG[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]LOL. but, she's still around, Last visited; Thu October 21, 2004 1:21 PM
yup we know and thats when she dissapeared [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Well, I don't stalk her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] like you guys in the "other" thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I can tell you, she hasn't been banned by the moderators.

Old 10-26-2004, 05:31 PM
Quad Patrol

Running in series (pos - Neg) doubles voltage. running in Parallel (pos - pos) maintains voltage increases Amps. so yes with two 12v in series you get 24 volt while in parallel you get double amps same voltage.
So, if I run them as a 24v system, my lights will be brighter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]but, they will last alot shorter, correct? And if I run them in Parallel, they last longer and provide more electrical, which is what I'm looking for, correct? And in this configuration, they charge together and discharge together. Or should you run them with an isolator and run them independant?

Old 10-26-2004, 05:36 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

well you get 480 amp hours outta a big 6volt so in series you have 480 amp hours at 12 volt. if you had 2 - 8D 12volts wich are 255 amp run in parallel you have 510 amps at 12 volt, but im guessing you dont have 8D batterys so ya know. its all a function of amphours [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2004, 05:39 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

As for hooking them in parallel you want to hook your charger to the positive on one battery and the negative on the other. before you hook them up together make sure they have a full charge. cuz a big difference between emwill kill the other battery.

Yeah 12volt lights generally cant handle the 24volt charge on em. they get real bright and then go black [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2004, 05:41 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

And another thing MD! not nice to edit your message and completely change it while a guy is replyin to it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2004, 05:44 PM
Quad Patrol

And another thing MD! not nice to edit your message and completely change it while a guy is replyin to it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LAMO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]I didn't like the way it read after I sent it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] And that's a nice thing about being a moderator, I can change yours too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Not that I would[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2004, 05:49 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Well I dont have to be a mod and i could still change yours if i really wanted too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2004, 05:53 PM
Quad Patrol

well you get 480 amp hours outta a big 6volt so in series you have 480 amp hours at 12 volt. if you had 2 - 8D 12volts wich are 255 amp run in parallel you have 510 amps at 12 volt, but im guessing you dont have 8D batterys so ya know. its all a function of amphours [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
So, then if I take how many amps something is drawing, divide that into the amp hours the battery says it will put out, then, that is how long the battery will run that particular item, is that correct? And, running the batteries in parallel doubles that time

Old 10-26-2004, 05:55 PM
Quad Patrol

Well I dont have to be a mod and i could still change yours if i really wanted too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
True[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel