Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 06:17 PM
Royalty Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Hey all!! Im back from my wonderful 5 day weekend in AZ!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Nice to be back to 70 degrees instead of 100!

Old 10-03-2005, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider

I didn't notice you were gone....but, welcome back...I guess.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2005, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Hey all!! Im back from my wonderful 5 day weekend in AZ!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Nice to be back to 70 degrees instead of 100!
Where did you go in AZ? I travel there almost weekly anymore and will be there again Tomorrow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] I need a couple of weeks at home. Next week I will be at home but I get to drag around the top brass for most of the week.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
I need a break.............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2005, 12:13 AM
Royalty Rider

I was in Surprise AZ for a drag race. It was the worst drive of my life...

Old 10-04-2005, 12:15 AM
Royalty Rider

Oh and btw everyone... my teacher called me today about the brochure that I created...well...she told me I had one of the top brochures in the class along with another girl. Wow!! Made my day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Also...just to inform all of you...tomarrow is my 24th birthday...I expect presents[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] LOL...j/k

Old 10-04-2005, 12:45 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Oh and btw everyone... my teacher called me today about the brochure that I created...well...she told me I had one of the top brochures in the class along with another girl. Wow!! Made my day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Congrats

Also...just to inform all of you...tomarrow is my 24th birthday...I expect presents[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] LOL...j/k
Happy Early BDay.

Just got back from the annual birthday dinner. Granny buys everyone dinner for their birthday at one time. LOL Pretty much my entire mom's side of the family was there, with the exception of my brother. Only one cousin wasn't there (2nd Lt. in the 101st Airborne in Kuwait/Iraq) but granny has this iffy thing about adopted grandchildren (the above is a second parent adoption, the other cousin who was there was a regular adoption (from dad's side to mom's side though)...they really aren't her's, unless they can do something for her.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-04-2005, 12:48 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
skinner, not gonna quote yer long post about pics and dig. media. we have both; good 35mmSLR Minolta, and Fuji dig camera. I use the SLR WAY more. as for piles of amassed photos=WIFE= Scrapbooking!! you wanna see your wife waste an all-time new level of $$, introduce her to scrapbooking. they buy all these fancy scissors and paper and then they spend 2 days to produce one page of a photo album, so the testosterone charged male responds, "That's it?!" . this is followed by a swift and severe shot to the groin. so now I rave about how wonderful it looks. but i could rifle pics into a photo album 1000X faster!! oooo-oooo-oooo, MORE POWER!!
LMFAO. Yeah, I have a friend who's big into scrapbooking. The one I moved back in July. Had a flipping clear plastic tote FULL of cr@p. Yes women, I said CR@P!

I have a gallery I'm setting up on the server at the house. I can control access when I put it onto the Net so they can't see all the pics, unless I want them to. That's my next project is scanning all those photos. I'm both looking forward to it, and dreading it. Going to need to figure out how to save some of the early 80s color stuff. It's going to cr@p. They didn't fix them properly back then. I'm sure some are completely toast now though. With finding the batch options to the scan tool it's not looking so bad now.

ALL HAIL THE COMMAND LINE! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
ya mean cr@p is a filtered word too??!! C'MON! i call it cr@pbooking and my kids call it that too. drives my wife crazy. then she rags me about what i'm teaching the kids. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2005, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

happy b'day DQ, i mean hoss, i mean DQ, i mean hoss, er, ah no, DQ. once again you 2 post within seconds of each other when neither of you have posted for days. what are we to think? congrats on the blender brochure.

presents? hmmmm, i'll leave that to one of my fellow FBK pig-mates to jump all over. Hooooossssss, where are you?

Old 10-04-2005, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

I was in Surprise AZ for a drag race. It was the worst drive of my life...
You had to drive right through the middle of nowwhere to get there. Hope you brought a lot of Cd's for the drive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2005, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

Congrats on the project!

Happy B-day and the checks in the mail[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel