Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 03:34 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Hola Ned, Hoss, MD, Skinner, LJ, DQ, creator and all the rest...

Old 12-22-2005, 03:38 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Hola Ned, Hoss, MD, Skinner, LJ, DQ, creator and all the rest...
Well look who found the right forum to visit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Welcome OFC[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2005, 04:21 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: nedflanders Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy slipping your brain into neutral while you have a break from studies. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
IIRCly, she should be done with school and graduated with that fancy piece of paper[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
i thot she said she needed to crash one course to finish, couldn't work it into this semester, so she had to do another semester to finish degree. but then, i don't hang on every word she types, like you do! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2005, 04:22 PM
Pro Rider

hey festus, glad to hear from ya! you have a merry ho-ho too!!

Old 12-22-2005, 04:30 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: nedflanders Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy slipping your brain into neutral while you have a break from studies. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
IIRCly, she should be done with school and graduated with that fancy piece of paper[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
i thot she said she needed to crash one course to finish, couldn't work it into this semester, so she had to do another semester to finish degree. but then, i don't hang on every word she types, like you do! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
The are somethings I remember better then others[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and If it comes from a purty female[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I tend to remember those[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2005, 05:03 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

WTF Papel Ned Can't bring himself to say Merry Christmas!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS NEDDY you hear that? Yeah thats right.. CHRISTMAS!!! its a celebration of CHRIST! Oh man i did it now.. someone is gonna be offended.. Screw them. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Merry christmas on sunday to the rest of ya'll [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2005, 05:06 PM
Quad Patrol

WTF Papel Ned Can't bring himself to say Merry Christmas!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS NEDDY you hear that? Yeah thats right.. CHRISTMAS!!! its a celebration of CHRIST! Oh man i did it now.. someone is gonna be offended.. Screw them. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Merry christmas on sunday to the rest of ya'll [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Merry Christmas on Sunday, OFC[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2005, 05:17 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Actually more likely a "pagan" holiday assimilated by Christians because people like to party and have a good time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] IIRC, Jesus was born in the summer around 5BC. (Yesterday was the shortest day of the year...and now the days are getting longer.)

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 12-22-2005, 05:27 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Actually more likely a "pagan" holiday assimilated by Christians because people like to party and have a good time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] IIRC, Jesus was born in the summer around 5BC. (Yesterday was the shortest day of the year...and now the days are getting longer.)
Yes black n Red i know the history of the dates [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2005, 05:37 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorYesterday was the shortest day of the year...and now the days are getting longer.)
I hope so[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] this getting dark at 4:40 is for the birds[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel