Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2005, 03:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
w00t power is back on. FINNALY . haha ice cream is melted though. I shoulda stuck it in the trailer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

And im finding out one of these drugs im on is really cool. Side affects include: Loss of appetite, tingly feet, sodas taste different, really tingly face everyonce in a while, and im sure ill notice more. But the best of all is that i DONT GET MIGRAINES ANY MORE. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Btw, My face is really wierd feeling. haha

sounds like Crystal-Meth. is that tingling in the face spiders that you feel are coming out of your face? (seriously, that's one of the common hallucinations , so they pick at their face and it gets all pock marked).

Old 10-26-2005, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Is it me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] or are the White Sox pitchers having a hard time finding the strike zone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Just pitch to them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If they beat you, (which I said the Sox would lose tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Let them hit the dang thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
excuse me, but the Astros walked in the back-breaking run in the 14th.

Old 10-26-2005, 03:30 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

The worst side affect I've ever had from taking medication was when I was taking Niaspan (or something like that.) It'd pharmaceutical grade niacin for cholesterol (raises HDL). It's called flushing. I'm sitting there in bed and all the sudden my face feels a little warm...soon it spreads. Felt like someone doused me in gas and lit me on fire. Took like 30 minutes for that to go away. Niacin causes your capillaries to dialate and more blood flows through resulting in the hot sensation of the skin.
You know, they have lotions[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] that give you the same sensations[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2005, 03:31 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Hope I am out of school before the game is over tomorrow night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I think it's already over[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
They sure did play like they wanted to give that game away[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I want to see the celebration[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2005, 03:33 PM
Quad Patrol

Hope I am out of school before the game is over tomorrow night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
It's not lookin good for them at 3-0. Has any team ever come back? Was it the Yankees a few years ago?
No team has ever overcome a 0-3 deficit in the World Series. As far as the play-offs, Boston overcame a 0-3 deficit last year against the Yankees. Only time it has been done in the playoffs.

Old 10-26-2005, 03:34 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Haha naw. Supposedly the sideffects get less and less over time. Ive only felt like this 4 or 5 times in the last few months. I function just fine but i just have a tingly face. hehe Dont really know what brings it on either. But id rather feal like this than have a headache.
The worst side affect I've ever had from taking medication was when I was taking Niaspan (or something like that.) It'd pharmaceutical grade niacin for cholesterol (raises HDL). It's called flushing. I'm sitting there in bed and all the sudden my face feels a little warm...soon it spreads. Felt like someone doused me in gas and lit me on fire. Took like 30 minutes for that to go away. Niacin causes your capillaries to dialate and more blood flows through resulting in the hot sensation of the skin.
That's why I use motion lotion.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Sorry to RUB it in.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Should of known Hoss would of caught that reply[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2005, 03:39 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

the only thing hockey players are guilty of is being able to fight. ever watch a base-brawl? i've seen girl's hockey teams fight better than that. i think yer just jealous that baseball players are cross-dressers..... altho hockey players do wear a garter belt to hold up the socks... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Hey now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Don't hockey players wear nylons[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] to keep their legs warm also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And didn't a hockey player do a Nair commercial[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] in their short shorts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2005, 03:41 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

Probably some starbucks crazed, tree huggin lib, trying to get some quick cash so they can purchase some more spikes to drive into the trees. Maybe needing a bus ticket to DC to be with Cindy Sh@*hand and tie themselves to the white house fence.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Sorry there............... listened to way to much news today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
That's why I don't watch t.v. anymore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] tired of all the negative crap on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
he said...."listened"...coulda been the radio.
Opps I had a lapse from my critical thinking class[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

anyways, sorry to hear about the folks mis-fortune LJ, but we consider WA & OR as our crime buffer zone before you come to squeaky-clean Canada. if ya can make it thru that crime-zone, you're okay to come to Canada.

Hey if they let OFC go into Canada[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] anyone can[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2005, 03:43 PM
Pro Rider

It's not lookin good for them at 3-0. Has any team ever come back? Was it the Yankees a few years ago?
last year it was BoSox came back for 0-3 against the Yankees. ONLY time it has ever happened.

Old 10-26-2005, 03:43 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

You know, they have lotions[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] that give you the same sensations[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
This was definately not a "pleasurable" experience. It was downright painful. Like a really bad sunburn.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel