Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2005, 01:51 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
w00t power is back on. FINNALY . haha ice cream is melted though. I shoulda stuck it in the trailer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

And im finding out one of these drugs im on is really cool. Side affects include: Loss of appetite, tingly feet, sodas taste different, really tingly face everyonce in a while, and im sure ill notice more. But the best of all is that i DONT GET MIGRAINES ANY MORE. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Btw, My face is really wierd feeling. haha
Sure your not having a STROKE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
nah. haha its normal from what im reading. Im taking Topamax btw. Just some weird stuff going on. haha

Old 10-26-2005, 01:55 AM
Pro Rider

Is it me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] or are the White Sox pitchers having a hard time finding the strike zone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Just pitch to them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If they beat you, (which I said the Sox would lose tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Let them hit the dang thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Yah. you know i didnt even know there was a game on tonight untill i saw a thread on another board about it. I thought it was tomorow night for some reason. haha. So i had to run the extension cord to the other side of the house. lol

I just wish the stros would finish this game already haha

Old 10-26-2005, 02:03 AM
Quad Patrol

w00t power is back on. FINNALY . haha ice cream is melted though. I shoulda stuck it in the trailer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

And im finding out one of these drugs im on is really cool. Side affects include: Loss of appetite, tingly feet, sodas taste different, really tingly face everyonce in a while, and im sure ill notice more. But the best of all is that i DONT GET MIGRAINES ANY MORE. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Sure your not having a STROKE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
nah. haha its normal from what im reading. Im taking Topamax btw. Just some weird stuff going on. haha
You sure it doesn't say Tampax, and you have that toxic symptoms[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 10-26-2005, 02:06 AM
Quad Patrol

Is it me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] or are the White Sox pitchers having a hard time finding the strike zone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Just pitch to them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If they beat you, (which I said the Sox would lose tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Let them hit the dang thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Yah. you know i didnt even know there was a game on tonight untill i saw a thread on another board about it. I thought it was tomorow night for some reason. haha. So i had to run the extension cord to the other side of the house. lol

I just wish the stros would finish this game already haha
Tell me about it. This game has turned into a pitcher's nightmare for the Sox[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] None of them can find the strike zone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2005, 02:11 AM
Quad Patrol

When you can throw 99/100 mph[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] why throw anything else[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]let them beat you hitting that!

Old 10-26-2005, 02:15 AM
Pro Rider

You sure it doesn't say Tampax, and you have that toxic symptoms[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL!
HAHA [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2005, 02:22 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Just don't keel over on us this weekend.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-26-2005, 02:23 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

That would not be good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2005, 02:25 AM
Quad Patrol

LOL!
HAHA [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 10-26-2005, 02:27 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Haha naw. Supposedly the sideffects get less and less over time. Ive only felt like this 4 or 5 times in the last few months. I function just fine but i just have a tingly face. hehe Dont really know what brings it on either. But id rather feal like this than have a headache.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel