Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 03:41 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Pictures are up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Once I get a new shep put up to store all the lawn stuff, I will have more space in the garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Nice pad MD. I think my friend's apt. is smaller then that. LOL

confused: 4 car. 3 with doors, plus the one, I'm assuming where the quads are.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-28-2005, 03:59 PM
Pro Rider

MD, nice house.

Old 09-28-2005, 05:00 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Looks nice MD. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Always a good thing to have lots of indoor storage / workspace [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2005, 05:26 PM
Quad Patrol

Confused, Job spends time at ktmtalk.com[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hope you find what your looking for[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2005, 05:30 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
WOW MD!! looks like a fancy new castle yer in there! 3 car attached garage?! i'm having problems viewing pics (anyone's). when i enlarge them and try to close out, I always get kicked off the site and have to log back in again. what a pain when you want to enlarge EACH pic to get a better look. so i can only look at the mini-pics.
Yea, it's priced like a castle too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] We are enjoying it. To bad you can't view them bigger[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Yea, it's a 3 car attached. The tandem part is actually like having another 1 1/2 garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] it goes back pretty far[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] There's a deep freezer tucked back in there too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Behind the first wall is a bathroom, trying to figure out how to make a doorway into it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Maybe a pocket door.

Old 09-28-2005, 05:32 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Pictures are up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Once I get a new shep put up to store all the lawn stuff, I will have more space in the garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Nice pad MD. I think my friend's apt. is smaller then that. LOL

confused: 4 car. 3 with doors, plus the one, I'm assuming where the quads are.
LOL!, yea the garage is almost as big as our old house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You are correct, they call it a tandem[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] When the quads are on a trailer, I can back the trailer and the truck into the garage for storage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] However, it might be to troublesome to do that. Easier to park it on the RV pad.

Old 09-28-2005, 05:33 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
MD, nice house.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2005, 05:35 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Looks nice MD. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Always a good thing to have lots of indoor storage / workspace [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Yes it is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now I can work day and night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] What's cool also is it is insulated[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] So, it stays cool during the summer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Now just to keep the wife from parking in it everytime she comes home. Even if she is here for 2 minutes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] She parks in there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2005, 05:36 PM
Quad Patrol

I forgot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] to say thank you to you guys for the comments[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2005, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

Sweet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Please don't waste your time talking about the house. All we care about is the garage. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I can't imagine having that much space to park the toys and still be able to work on em.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel