Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 01:35 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

even though you're the glue that holds this thread together, i gotta agree with hoss. forget us and put the nose to the grindstone MD. it'll prolly make this thread dwindle down to a page a month, but that's okay too. we'll still be thinking nasty things about ya, we just won't be posting them.

Old 09-01-2005, 01:47 AM
Pro Rider

this joke i heard 2day is just too funny [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] not to share. I'm gonna sanitize it just enuf so ya don't hafta nuke it MD... besides, Skinner has been way more risque lately.

a male and female whale are swimming the ocean when the male sees a whale boat. he becomes enraged and says, "that's the boat and crew that killed me pappy!!" (hey, he's gotta be a western whale for this thread, okay?). he says to the female, "let's take a deep breath, swim under the boat and blast them outta the water with a big exhale. the boat will smash into a million pieces and that'll be the end of them!". the female agrees and off they go. they swim under the boat with huge lungs-full of air. they let 'er blast and the boat flies 1/2 a mile in the air. it lands and smashes into a million pieces. the male is quite content and then sees the crew clinging to pieces of the wreck, floating debris, etc. he becomes enraged and says to his mate, "lets go eat them!" the female absolutely refuses and swims away. he chases her for an explanation and she finally says, "hey, I promised you a BJ, but there's no way I'm gonna swallow the seamen".

hahahahahahahahaha!!

Old 09-01-2005, 03:41 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
At least you get to drive a kewl car to skewl!
LJ, if that's referred to me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It's kewl[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] but, parking that beast is a pain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2005, 03:43 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver
I don't think so[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Think my grade[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] will reflect my different view on life[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
It shouldn't. But you never know with an instructor. Still got your "education stick?" Probably made you turn that in. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
NOPE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] those were bought with my own hard earned $$$[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] So, they go where I go[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If I used them on him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] it would be battery[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and I'd loose all priviledges[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2005, 03:44 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Like I've never said...LJ see's the cup half full.
LOL! not like that's a bad thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2005, 03:47 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Uh oh[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] hooked up to the wireless system at the college[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Now, I can access the forums from campus. At least in the library areas. Don't know if that is a good thing or not[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Later
Damn dude, you better stick with your schooling and forget about us for a while. Don't get sucked in like OFC...um, I think it's too late.
LOL! I don't think I could ever be like OFC[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL!

Nah, I have an online class too. So, I checked to see if I can use my computer in between classes. That way, I stay ahead of the game[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Plus I have the house superintendant watching me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] No time for slacking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yea right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2005, 03:48 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Uh oh[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] hooked up to the wireless system at the college[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Now, I can access the forums from campus. At least in the library areas. Don't know if that is a good thing or not[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Later
Oh man SLACKER!
Well, I have 3 hours between dropping my kids off at school and my first class[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And I can only take in sooooo much eye candy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2005, 03:50 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
even though you're the glue that holds this thread together, i gotta agree with hoss. forget us and put the nose to the grindstone MD. it'll prolly make this thread dwindle down to a page a month, but that's okay too. we'll still be thinking nasty things about ya, we just won't be posting them.
LOL! sure I am[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I still have time (I think) to check in for a few minutes each day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2005, 03:52 AM
Quad Patrol

LOL! Confused, that was pretty darn good for being watered down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2005, 05:57 AM
Pro Rider

MD, i think being a mature student makes all the difference. when you hit college at a young age not really knowing what you want, or spending your parents $$, it's almost a waste. you're almost set up to fail in that scenario. but if you know what you want, and you've been to the school of hard knocks, this will be easy. just remember, you're in the pinko lefty world now, so tell 'em what they wanna hear, not necsessarily the truth.

you'll prolly have a bad rep around campus already for the PSD not being a hybrid, or for you not riding a bicycle to school. you're now expected to be ecologically sensitive to the earth's delicate balance. eat tofu. make love, not war. get the picture?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel