Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2005, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Aw $hit, I forgot to say golf.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2005, 02:40 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

the only thing hockey players are guilty of is being able to fight. ever watch a base-brawl? i've seen girl's hockey teams fight better than that. i think yer just jealous that baseball players are cross-dressers..... altho hockey players do wear a garter belt to hold up the socks... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Hey now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Don't hockey players wear nylons[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] to keep their legs warm also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And didn't a hockey player do a Nair commercial[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] in their short shorts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
no nylons. i think the Nair commercial was Joe Namath, former Jets QB.

Old 10-27-2005, 02:42 AM
Pro Rider

[quote]

Hey if they let OFC go into Canada[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] anyone can[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
all we ask is that you have a criminal past, or intent, or a terrorist cause in yer homeland that you wanna fund with Cdn $$.

Old 10-27-2005, 02:43 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: Trasher
Hope I am out of school before the game is over tomorrow night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I think it's already over[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
It's not lookin good for them at 3-0. Has any team ever come back? Was it the Yankees a few years ago?
No team has ever overcome a 0-3 deficit in the World Series. As far as the play-offs, Boston overcame a 0-3 deficit last year against the Yankees. Only time it has been done in the playoffs.
You sure? man i thought i heard somewhere that a team had. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Yep and it's not going to happen this year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Sox Win Sox Win[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2005, 02:44 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Aw $hit, I forgot to say golf.
LOL!

Old 10-27-2005, 02:45 AM
Quad Patrol

the only thing hockey players are guilty of is being able to fight. ever watch a base-brawl? i've seen girl's hockey teams fight better than that. i think yer just jealous that baseball players are cross-dressers..... altho hockey players do wear a garter belt to hold up the socks... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Hey now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Don't hockey players wear nylons[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] to keep their legs warm also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And didn't a hockey player do a Nair commercial[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] in their short shorts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
no nylons. i think the Nair commercial was Joe Namath, former Jets QB.
Now, that does not surprise me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2005, 02:46 AM
Quad Patrol

[quote]

Hey if they let OFC go into Canada[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] anyone can[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
all we ask is that you have a criminal past, or intent, or a terrorist cause in yer homeland that you wanna fund with Cdn $$.
That's all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2005, 02:46 AM
Pro Rider

Is it me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] or are the White Sox pitchers having a hard time finding the strike zone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Just pitch to them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If they beat you, (which I said the Sox would lose tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Let them hit the dang thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
excuse me, but the Astros walked in the back-breaking run in the 14th.
Hey, didn't you post yesterday, your packing the computer and wouldn't be ON for awhile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!!!!!

I guess I was hoping they would just lose the game[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] especially when I already had in my mind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] they were going to do that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

But at that point in the game, I think Houston had already lost it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] How would you have liked sitting there and seeing your manager throw a stool after that homerun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
last night the experts blamed Garner. In the 9th he had 2 on , no outs. he doesn't let Palmeiro (?) pinch hit, despite the fact he's over .400 in that situation, AND, he owned the reliever that the Sox had on the mound.

Old 10-27-2005, 02:51 AM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

"Celebration" I call it a riot. I've never understood that. Let's celebrate by jacking up our town. WOOHOO! Fsckin morons.
Hey, it's the South Side of Chicago[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] what do you expect[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I know what your saying. Doesn't make sense to me either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Sometimes, make me wish teams don't win it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
in '94 or '95 the Vancouver Canucks (hockey) lost game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals in NY to the NY Rangers (still pains me to type that). thousands of folks were downtown Vancouver that night, mostly to celebrate/mourn. about 20-50 a$$wipes planned to riot and it turned into a disgusting riot. and innocent folks got clubbed, just cuz they're there, and trying to get away from it.

Old 10-27-2005, 02:53 AM
Quad Patrol

Is it me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] or are the White Sox pitchers having a hard time finding the strike zone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Just pitch to them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If they beat you, (which I said the Sox would lose tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Let them hit the dang thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
excuse me, but the Astros walked in the back-breaking run in the 14th.
Hey, didn't you post yesterday, your packing the computer and wouldn't be ON for awhile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!!!!!

I guess I was hoping they would just lose the game[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] especially when I already had in my mind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] they were going to do that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

But at that point in the game, I think Houston had already lost it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] How would you have liked sitting there and seeing your manager throw a stool after that homerun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
last night the experts blamed Garner. In the 9th he had 2 on , no outs. he doesn't let Palmeiro (?) pinch hit, despite the fact he's over .400 in that situation, AND, he owned the reliever that the Sox had on the mound.

I don't buy it. Houston could get nothing going and sustain it. They had multiple chances to pull it off. Chicago's bullpen couldn't find the strike zone from the 7th inning on, they had walked 10 guys and gave houston plenty of opportunities to win that game.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel